Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Quote:
Funny that you have the Wise LBJ shirt on and he is also standing behind you...LoL
:rofl:
roll.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

I hope my man Wise Lebron gets a few Endorsements from Nivea and a Razor Company to help make him look younger.. OR

Just cross Promote with Lebron and be in his commercials.... I hear Gregs a funny dude. so it could work.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^ I know he's supposed to be a huge star in the league eventually, but could Oden be the first member of Team LeBron?

edit: Typing that made me think about them on the same team for real.....wow....just plain wow...I'm a Bulls fan, and I would like to see that although that would mean we probably wouldnt win the east for the next 7-10 years
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Ha ha, I have that same Wise shirt, and the matching fitted that goes with it, but Chris, I need one of those M hats to go with my ride.

I was sick to my stomach after that Game 3 loss, literally. I walked out of the Q, and threw up the four beers and the Panini sandwich I had during the game all over the side of the arena. Pretty much summed up the Cavaliers performance. Here was the sandwich before:
s tonight!
[url=http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001913441134597010] :pimp:
Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

finalsday7.jpg
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

Ru - I'm glad you liked the dunkman graf's. I swear Nike should take more advantage of the ZLIV and come out with a lot of these colorways that we want. From your personal opinion, I have some money that I just came upon and I'd really like to buy some Fruity Pebble IV's. Do you think over $600 is too much?
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

^ HWC Orange pair? :wink:
wink.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

nba_g_horry_395.jpg
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

Back
Top Bottom