OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Hey jst268 can u take an upclose pic of the black speckles for me so i can show it to nike to get mine remade....thanks

I'm calling ******** on the 3 20% coupons. I had to return 3 pairs of Lebron 9 elites due to defects like, green laces, scuffs on the shoe and the gold swoosh missing paint in addition to my ID getting messed up and they offered one 15% off then gave me the option of two 15% or one 20% so no way in hell do I believe the guy who said that. At the most he got 1 20% off.

Shenanigans!!!!!!

I ordered 8 pairs of different IDs 2 months ago (all on the same order) for my employees; 2 of them were 1.5 weeks late and I called in maybe 3 times and ended up getting only 1 15% off coupon - offered me 20% non ID stuff maybe but I asked for the ID coup since I'll try another big LJX order when the new **** drops.

Now if they made some serious production errors I could see them being less stingy

Last edited:
EDIT: the ghost speckles only could show up on an iPhone picture, but here they are:

6893ev.jpg

Last edited:
I know somebody here ID'ed a pair with a black midsole and black speckles and I could have sworn you could see the texture/pattern difference.  I'll try to hunt down the page but this thread has gotten huge.

Check out page 61 http://niketalk.com/t/509635/official-lebron-x-nike-id-thread/1800

jst628 and rawdawg34 are talking about having "ghost splatter" which I think is the black specks on black midsole.  Can't see the specks though on the shoes in the pics but jst628 says they are there. 

i did it in white though. not sure if it will work yet but jst confirms it.

Guess we're pretty much tapped on the first wave of iD's??? Anyone else got pairs coming this week?? NEED MORE PHOTOS LOL!!! :tongue:

That pic of the black speckles on the black midsole looks like hard water spots. I don't see why he's tripping off not getting it. It's his iD and he added it and he should've gotten them yeah i'm just saying. A 15% or 20% code would look over that error.

Guess we're pretty much tapped on the first wave of iD's??? Anyone else got pairs coming this week?? NEED MORE PHOTOS LOL!!! :tongue:

i got my white dolphins on the way, have tracking but not live yet
next week hopefully!

whoa whoa whoa! how were u able to get the Black LJ logo on the tounge, wit the non-crusted diamond swoosh? 
There have been TONS of ID blunders since the X's release on id. I also saw a vid comparing normal release pairs of the X and iDs and the craftsmanship is horrid for the IDs.

??? I didn't realize that was not common??? What do you mean?
from what i've seen here, and based on the nike id create a design site

if you choose the $220 X version the LJ logo on the tounge is always White, 

if you choose the $240 X+ enabled, the LJ logo on the tounge matches whatever the swoosh is 

in your case you got to choose the non crusted swoosh color and outline color, and you also got a crusted LJ black logo on the tounge 

Last edited:
from what i've seen here, and based on the nike id create a design site

if you choose the $220 X version the LJ logo on the tounge is always White, 

if you choose the $240 X+ enabled, the LJ logo on the tounge matches whatever the swoosh is 

in your case you got to choose the non crusted swoosh color and outline color, and you also got a crusted LJ black logo on the tounge 

Hmmm... Well I appreciate whoever put em together then :rofl: The black goes perfect with my design. I couldn't have wanted them to turn out any better than they did :smokin

Thanks for clarifying that for me.. Take it easy fam

Last edited:
You went .5 up on the iD and they run perfect?
I wear 12 normally, 13 in IX, I'm thinking 12.5 would fit perfect.
No I went true to size... I am 11.5 and went 11.5.. I only have ID's so I have nothing to compare to. But 12.5 might still work fine for you.. Have you already tried the Reglular X?

Hmmm... Well I appreciate whoever put em together then :rofl: The black goes perfect with my design. I couldn't have wanted them to turn out any better than they did :smokin
Thanks for clarifying that for me.. Take it easy fam

Definitely bro the black flows nice with the rest of the shoe...you came up ... How long after these came out on ID did u wait to order yours?

No I went true to size... I am 11.5 and went 11.5.. I only have ID's so I have nothing to compare to. But 12.5 might still work fine for you.. Have you already tried the Reglular X?

Yup, I tried on my Blue Diamonds before I sold them, that's the reason I did...12 was a little too snug for me.

Whoops, I still haven't got my iD's yet.

Have to re-order since my cc was stolen when I purchased and the card was canceled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom