OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Yes the bag is blacked out. To see what it looks like just take a look at the elite homes.

Yeah I know what it would look like and all but the way Customer Service reps are ALWAYS wrong and the way NikeStore has glitches I'm just not entirely sure that is how it's going to be made. I need to see proof first because that's a vital detail to my design.

There's a pic of some SVSM a few pages back with a blackened air bag. or look at the Images cache page in the top right.

There's a pic of some SVSM a few pages back with a blackened air bag. or look at the Images cache page in the top right.

Just saw them, thanks. MacBook seems to freeze when I go through pic galleries, weird. But yeah that's how I need it to look, perfect!

Sounds interesting.. :pimp:

It's nothing special Twnty8, it's simply that orange Galaxy that's already been posted with a black bag and orange lining. I've wanted to do the design since the X went up on ID, then I saw pics of the exact design made by someone else so I said nevermind but now that I can blacken the bag I want to make the design again.

Lebron what the Xmas?

i see ur 8 and 9 inspiration. what did u take from the 7s?

edit, the lining? :nerd:

Last edited:
^^^I took the black tongue & silver swoosh from the 7's, the midsole & the inner swoosh from the 8's, the sole & white logo from the 9's, and the liner & laces from the 10's.

i see ur 8 and 9 inspiration. what did u take from the 7s?

edit, the lining? :nerd:

The lining looks like the same lining from the Xmas X's. I thought the black tongue was from the 7's....I could be wrong though. Either way great stuff Gentry. Very creative.

Last edited:
My first iDs came in about 10 days ago but I finally made it home on days off to check em out in person, sorry bout the camera phone pics at the moment its all ive got, They are 112 inspired and i'm pretty happy about the out come.

Don't know if this has been done.

But since I'll never cave in and buy a pair Crown Jewels at resell,

I'm thinking about ID-ing a pair of "Home Jewels"(Depending on what's in the restock).

Let me know what you all think

anybody ID the elites yet?

Just got my "we're almost finished with your design" email for my Elite iD!! Got the started email on the 28th of April and looks like the Elite should be in under schedule. Original estimate was June 5th. Either Nike has his LeBron process in a groove or there aren't many Elite orders lol.

Just got my "we're almost finished with your design" email for my Elite iD!! Got the started email on the 28th of April and looks like the Elite should be in under schedule. Original estimate was June 5th. Either Nike has his LeBron process in a groove or there aren't many Elite orders lol.
waiting on that email
for regular Xs tho

I wonder what the actual process is like. the actual process time

Considering these

or these.

Interesting that the CF weaves look different between the + model and the regular model.

Wow, that's fast. I thought they might be a little quicker on these. Didn't get my email yet, but I ordered a little bit after you.

Also, need an opinion on a swoosh outline (and some speckling). These are some reverse Olympics I designed. Yay or nay on red outline for the swoosh? Thanks in advance!

No outline, no speckling

No outline, red speckling

Red outline, no speckling

Red outline, gold speckling

My first iDs came in about 10 days ago but I finally made it home on days off to check em out in person, sorry bout the camera phone pics at the moment its all ive got, They are 112 inspired and i'm pretty happy about the out come.
Considering these

or these.

Interesting that the CF weaves look different between the + model and the regular model.
Get the top ones... The contrast between the swoosh and the cf is tough.
These are dope, would make something similar but I still got my Dunkman 9s going strong

Wow, that's fast. I thought they might be a little quicker on these. Didn't get my email yet, but I ordered a little bit after you.

Also, need an opinion on a swoosh outline (and some speckling). These are some reverse Olympics I designed. Yay or nay on red outline for the swoosh? Thanks in advance!

No outline, no speckling

No outline, red speckling

Red outline, no speckling

Red outline, gold speckling

Considering these

or these.

First pair with Swoosh border HANDS DOWN fam! I would also call Nike and why the CF looks different. I only looked at the base elite pair so I didn't see this.

Thanks guys..

Hmmm, I've always gotten an email for all my ids, but maybe I'll be surprised with the shoes b4 the email. All I know is that I am a big fan of these elites, as I was for the IX's, as well. I'd love to id some red ones, gold ones, red carpet ones, grinch ones, and the list goes on..

Back
Top Bottom