OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

LeBron X "Playoffs"

LOOOOOOOOVE these! XDR outsole? Loosely based on VIII PS?

Last edited:
Appreciate it guys. [COLOR=#red]Mcgregor[/COLOR] I only took a couple shots. The one posted and the one below.

Filtered

Not filtered

Pulled the trigger on the Home Elites today, got a completion estimate of 6/20/13. For those that were wondering about completion times.

hey guys, new to niketalk. i am really considering ordering some lebron x's from nike id, i was just wondering if anyone had any horror stories with dealing with them.  Im thinking of going with the Lebron 8 south beach inspiration for mine.

hey guys, new to niketalk. i am really considering ordering some lebron x's from nike id, i was just wondering if anyone had any horror stories with dealing with them.  Im thinking of going with the Lebron 8 south beach inspiration for mine.

u can return em if they are not to your specifications or if there are any flaws, so that should clear your mind if anything. and since u r in raleigh , if u dont dig em u can return em to smithfield or mebane outlet. hope this helps

i really like those july 4 insipred ones, ALOT !

u can return em if they are not to your specifications or if there are any flaws, so that should clear your mind if anything. and since u r in raleigh , if u dont dig em u can return em to smithfield or mebane outlet. hope this helps

i really like those july 4 insipred ones, ALOT !
I appreciate it. i think i will do it, i got some nike gift cards ive been waiting to use and now they are starting to purn a hole in my wallet. haha  but i think im going to go ahead and pull the trigger on them.

Browsing through and haven't seen pics but has anybody ordered the new tinted black airbag or have there been pics shown? Wondering of the bag is really tinted black or it's just a glitch and the bag is still clear with black zoom strands...

Browsing through and haven't seen pics but has anybody ordered the new tinted black airbag or have there been pics shown? Wondering of the bag is really tinted black or it's just a glitch and the bag is still clear with black zoom strands...

I made an Elite ID with the blacked out Air unit so as soon as they come in pics will be up!!

I made an Elite ID with the blacked out Air unit so as soon as they come in pics will be up!!

I'll be on the lookout. If that air bag is black like I'm hoping ill definitely be placing an order that same day. Can finally make what I think the ASG should've looked like this year.

Yes the bag is blacked out. To see what it looks like just take a look at the elite homes.

Back
Top Bottom