OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Thanks guys..

Hmmm, I've always gotten an email for all my ids, but maybe I'll be surprised with the shoes b4 the email. All I know is that I am a big fan of these elites, as I was for the IX's, as well. I'd love to id some red ones, gold ones, red carpet ones, grinch ones, and the list goes on..

Very clean iD choice, red outline or even gold outline might set them off, and definitely leave the midsole solid.

Browsing through and haven't seen pics but has anybody ordered the new tinted black airbag or have there been pics shown? Wondering of the bag is really tinted black or it's just a glitch and the bag is still clear with black zoom strands...
I just got in a pair with a black air bag and the whole "window" is tinted, not just the strands inside. In fact, I can't even see the strands or the pillars, the window is super tinted.

Yeah, I had some designs made up with a gold outline for the swoosh. I´ll probably go with red, though, since the feedback is leaning that way, and now that I see it posted here next to the other choice(s), I can see that it looks better. It´ll stand out more against the gold.

Here´s another I was going to do..

I just got in a pair with a black air bag and the whole "window" is tinted, not just the strands inside. In fact, I can't even see the strands or the pillars, the window is super tinted.

LOVING THAT!!! Gives them a kinda "official release" look to them.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these as my fifth pair of X iD's.

Can anyone post pics of their Stadium Grey colorway?

I saw 28's and the KCchiefs guy... but I wanna see if anyone has a pair of Stadium Grey in in more of a two-tone colorway rather than 3-4 colors with a bright color involved because it kind of throws off the grey.

posting these for a homie that wanted to share some of the detail.

particularly the "smoked out" air bubble, the way the gold looks, boxes, etc

He's going to ultimately return them b/c the gold wasn't what was expected...Has anyone ever dealt with a return? Is it a hassle of a process? Do you know what the turnaround time is like?

Last edited:
posting these for a homie that wanted to share some of the detail.

particularly the "smoked out" air bubble, the way the gold looks, boxes, etc

He's going to ultimately return them b/c the gold wasn't what was expected...Has anyone ever dealt with a return? Is it a hassle of a process? Do you know what the turnaround time is like?

I have returned 2 pairs of id's one cuz they turned out terrible and the other cuz they fell apart from wear.

It's very easy just go through NDC and print out a label and they return the money to the method of payment in about a week

Or you maybe able to return them to an outlet if there's one close to you

I have returned 2 pairs of id's one cuz they turned out terrible and the other cuz they fell apart from wear.

It's very easy just go through NDC and print out a label and they return the money to the method of payment in about a week

Or you maybe able to return them to an outlet if there's one close to you

no outlet return on ID. gotta send them back.

Yea I returned a couple of messed up Air Force 1 IDs to an outlet. Faster way to get a refund. And if you go back there a couple days after, you can get lucky and repick them up for cheap LOL

Side note I love the gold bottom, looks like a nice gum sole option

Speaking of outlets, has anybody picked up a Lebron X iD from an outlet? What was the price? Wondering how deeply they cut the price on iD's...

You can return any Nike product to the outlet. Correct. But if you want to get what you paid for them. They must be sent back. Notice, you get no receipt with the lebron x. if you take it back to the outlet, you are at mercy to get back what's in the computer.

So if you wanna pay 250 for a brand new bron X and get 179 back then yeah, take them back to the outlet.

Last edited:
You can return any Nike product to the outlet. Correct. But if you want to get what you paid for them. They must be sent back. Notice, you get no receipt with the lebron x. if you take it back to the outlet, you are at mercy to get back what's in the computer.

You just show them the order confirmation that's emailed to you and you'll get back what you paid.

Back
Top Bottom