OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Finally got an iD discount code (the only way I would order an X Elite).  I've narrowed it doen to 2 options that I like equally.  What do you guys think?

Last edited:
My purr just came in. Kinda rushed it n left out the writing on the inner part near the ankle. But oh whale.

Those black n golds are WAVY AF!! :pimp:
I would keep those.

Sacking232
The championships >>>galaxy

Thanks to Gentry first off, held it down and helped me get this ID, big props, your ID's are always dope man.
I know it's usually a post your ID and move on, but for this particular ID I feel as though it deserves its own back-story. So read the spoiler if you want, or just peep the pics below.

STORY
So I came up with this ID in early February when the Gold option went up. When I made this ID I was looking at my Away Cavs Jersey and thought why not try and make that. When that failed I remembered the Alternate Jersey.

Inspiration.....
This time and this era was when I truly started watching basketball like crazy. For me this was Brons beginning of greatness, some of the games he pulled off were amazing between '07-'10, and some just happened to be in this jersey particularly.

[COLOR=#red]The Jersey.....[/COLOR]
Now onto the Jersey itself (the reason for the ID), personally I think this is well and truly the best Cavaliers Uniform to date, and with most teams sticking to the clean and cut look, it may be the greatest alternate ever.

The shoes.....
The shoe is very self explanatory, it matches the jersey yada yada yada.... But just for that little extra extra, I decided to put XL on the Heel. What does this mean you ask?

The Alt Jersey not only went when Lebron went, but during that last year, the Cavs were 40 years old. So I thought why not, it's relevant in every way.

Hope you liked it [COLOR=#red]NT.[/COLOR]

PICS BELOW - Hope I do the shoe justice.

PICS

Last edited:

Really considering copping these, or "pulling the trigger." I already have some gold/volt/white X ID's which i haven't posted, but while these aren't extremely loud, i think atomic teal on white looks very clean. Especially the atomic teal speckles on the white midsole. It's like the color of mint mouthwash, just looks minty fresh. But i've seen a sample with atomic teal and the color is actually much brighter and more vibrant than it appears on the renders. Calling these the Dolphin's since they resemble the Miami Dolphins colors obviously, but they're not Dolphins-Inspired. Please don't copy thx. :smile:

Thanks to Gentry first off, held it down and helped me get this ID, big props, your ID's are always dope man.
I know it's usually a post your ID and move on, but for this particular ID I feel as though it deserves its own back-story. So read the spoiler if you want, or just peep the pics below.

STORY
So I came up with this ID in early February when the Gold option went up. When I made this ID I was looking at my Away Cavs Jersey and thought why not try and make that. When that failed I remembered the Alternate Jersey.

Inspiration.....
This time and this era was when I truly started watching basketball like crazy. For me this was Brons beginning of greatness, some of the games he pulled off were amazing between '07-'10, and some just happened to be in this jersey particularly.

Now onto the Jersey itself (the reason for the ID), personally I think this is well and truly the best Cavaliers Uniform to date, and with most teams sticking to the clean and cut look, it may be the greatest alternate ever.

The shoes.....
The shoe is very self explanatory, it matches the jersey yada yada yada.... But just for that little extra extra, I decided to put XL on the Heel. What does this mean you ask?

The Alt Jersey not only went when Lebron went, but during that last year, the Cavs were 40 years old. So I thought why not, it's relevant in every way.

PICS

godddddaammmmm thats sweet

STORY

Inspiration.....

The shoes.....

PICS

These are perfectly executed! Love em

LL

Really considering copping these, or "pulling the trigger." I already have some gold/volt/white X ID's which i haven't posted, but while these aren't extremely loud, i think atomic teal on white looks very clean. Especially the atomic teal speckles on the white midsole. It's like the color of mint mouthwash, just looks minty fresh. But i've seen a sample with atomic teal and the color is actually much brighter and more vibrant than it appears on the renders. Calling these the Dolphin's since they resemble the Miami Dolphins colors obviously, but they're not Dolphins-Inspired. Please don't copy thx. :smile:

If you want to refer to these as dolphins you're gonna need some orange accents homie

AIR JSARG and Gentry...nice work fellas. That Cavs alternate always one of my favs.

Got the "we shipped your order" email for my Elite this morning as well. Finishing touches email was Tuesday I think. Moving fast, can't wait!

Last edited:
@skep well a little orange might look nice on them but they're not dolphins-inspired, I just used "dolphins" because of the teal and white. If I were to make them dolphins-inspired i'd use orange accents on the flywire and lining and maybe laces.

No new iD this is the same one from New Years. The orange on the swoosh was lighter than the rest of the orange so I decided to do something about it now since I couldn't return them any more. I covered the Swoosh with white vinyl. Now I have a white swoosh and orange swoosh, which should've given you an option to do.

Thanks man. It was much easier than I thought. Not sure how well it'll hold up since there is some flex on that area. Better alternative to painting it as you can easily tear the vinly and start over if need be.

AIR JSARG and Gentry...nice work fellas. That Cavs alternate always one of my favs.

Got the "we shipped your order" email for my Elite this morning as well. Finishing touches email was Tuesday I think. Moving fast, can't wait!

Nice! Got my finishing touches email Friday. So far, this is the fastest turnaround yet..

Back
Top Bottom