OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Those came out great as well, Orlymia. You and Dc are making me anxious for my red championship ID :frown:

HWCX Orange
Again, I based these off the HWC 8 V2 orange pair that never released.

I like both of these, but that HWC is fiiiiyah tho'!

well as soon as i walked outside to take pics i got the "POP" i was looking for :smokin
i actually love them almost had a heart attack plus i ordered black speckle on the black midsole so it wouldnt look flat, but... idk i cant tell if they put it on or not the rep i spoke to said it is. took pics with my iphone so they are that great but shoe is 100 x better outside in regular light

some are from my instagram @LeoTheGod6

On foot and other pics

also only flaw i have really is the i guess the flywire frayed inside the air unit

sorry for the different sizes some were upside down so i just went to photobucket with them

First time posting on Niketalk but I have been visiting the site for the past 6 years. My Lebron X Final I.D.'s came in today I love the shoe but the Nike logo was less then I expected. Hopefully someone will come up with a great idea to make the swoosh look like the Gold Medal X's 
Turned out nice!  I did very similar to these as well, can't wait for them to come in. 

Love all these championship iD's. Good work fellas! :pimp:

Ieothegod- Nice pair. And to answer your question I used a photoblue upper with a plain clear sole.

Love all these championship iD's. Good work fellas! :pimp:

Ieothegod- Nice pair. And to answer your question I used a photoblue upper with a plain clear sole.

Thanks G! Working on all the custom touches as I type. Wait for the finished results!

Absolutely love these!!! I was going for something different and tell me if I'm wrong, but mission accomplished! 

and here's an outdoor shot of these as well.

Reactions: OTG
Touch up update. Made gold tongue logo red like actual champ pack

And painted and speckled sole X. Swoosh next...

Nice stuff on this page guys
How long does it usually take after the "Almost finished email" for id's to arrive? Couple weeks?

Nice stuff on this page guys
How long does it usually take after the "Almost finished email" for id's to arrive? Couple weeks?

Depends more on the shipped email. I've gotten the shipped your order email 2 days after receiving the "almost finished" email, and also 6 days after. Once your order has shipped it usually takes like 5-6 days to get to your door. At least that's been my timetable so far, and I have done 7 iD's total this year, and I live in NJ.

Depends more on the shipped email. I've gotten the shipped your order email 2 days after receiving the "almost finished" email, and also 6 days after. Once your order has shipped it usually takes like 5-6 days to get to your door. At least that's been my timetable so far, and I have done 7 iD's total this year, and I live in NJ.
Good looks my man. Preciate it

Gold swoosh repaint update:

This is far from done but just wanted to post what I had so far in terms of refinishing the "gold" swoosh. The swoosh on the left is what I've done so far, the right is factory iD, yuck. Hoping to have them both done in a day or so. What do you think so far?

Comments welcome! :pimp:

Last edited:
Gold swoosh repaint update:

This is far from done but just wanted to post what I had so far in terms of refinishing the "gold" swoosh. The swoosh on the left is what I've done so far, the right is factory iD, yuck. Hoping to have them both done in a day or so. What do you think so far?

Comments welcome!
pimp.gif
Dude, you are becoming a pro customizer!!   Nice work.  Definitely going to pick your brain on paint, prep and execution when mine come in.  I can't live with that "bland" gold swoosh. 

Gold swoosh is DONE!! I think that it came out pretty damn close to the factory Gold on the GM's or Elites. Let me know your thoughts, and I'm thinking about offering this to anyone else looking to have their swooshes done, just PM me. The first 2 pics are mine obviously and the last is a reference pic of the real gold swoosh. Enjoy guys

Here is the original factory NIKEiD "metallic gold grain" swoosh :x :smh:

Here is my new upgraded metallic gold swoosh :smokin

Comparison...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom