OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Gold swoosh is DONE!! I think that it came out pretty damn close to the factory Gold on the GM's or Elites. Let me know your thoughts, and I'm thinking about offering this to anyone else looking to have their swooshes done, just PM me. The first shoe is mine obviously and the other 2 are reference pics of the real gold swooshes. Enjoy guys

Here is the original factory NIKEiD "metallic gold grain" swoosh
sick.gif
mean.gif

Here is my new upgraded metallic gold swoosh
smokin.gif

Comparison...

DAMN they took away the orange upper option on the regular IDs! Good thing i decided against those Big Bangalikes i was gonna do. That was ninja-like

Ok, so to add to my new gold swooshes I posted above, I also started working on a Chrome/Silver swoosh. Tried it on my alt Red/Black pair and I have to say, I think it takes a dump all over the "metallic pewter". My Home Playoff Elite will be here next week and I will be adding the chrome to that as well. What do you guys think??

Ok, so to add to my new gold swooshes I posted above, I also started working on a Chrome/Silver swoosh. Tried it on my alt Red/Black pair and I have to say, I think it takes a dump all over the "metallic pewter". My Home Playoff Elite will be here next week and I will be adding the chrome to that as well. What do you guys think??
Clean!

Also, those blue, orange, and black ones are extremely nice. I like how the blue outsole blends into the blue upper at the front of the shoe..

Gold swoosh is DONE!! I think that it came out pretty damn close to the factory Gold on the GM's or Elites. Let me know your thoughts, and I'm thinking about offering this to anyone else looking to have their swooshes done, just PM me. The first 2 pics are mine obviously and the last is a reference pic of the real gold swoosh. Enjoy guys

Here is the original factory NIKEiD "metallic gold grain" swoosh
sick.gif
mean.gif

Here is my new upgraded metallic gold swoosh
smokin.gif

Comparison...
What paint did you use? 

The closest i'll get to the Championship pack. Got lucky to get these quickstrike hats at my local HOH for $50.00 bucks each 

Received my 2 ID's today. My black and white Elite's looked terrible so I sent them back right after opening them. Will post pictures of my nearly all white regular X's later

Great work DC30!

I let my boy borrow my DSLR so my red carpet pix are on hold. I saw someone do a version as well but didn't use teal like I did, and now not sure what the original pair used.

How did yall get the new lebrons 2x champ??

that right there is the ultimate compliment

nuthin left to say

lemme throw in ............ UTTERLY PERFECTLY AMAZING THROUGH AND THROUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP SHELF, WHERE MOMMA KEEPS THA COOKIES !

Last edited:
that right there is the ultimate compliment

nuthin left to say

lemme throw in ............ UTTERLY PERFECTLY AMAZING THROUGH AND THROUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP SHELF, WHERE MOMMA KEEPS THA COOKIES !
Wow dude thank you! :pimp:

Finished my Chrome/Silver swooshes today as well. These were originally metallic pewter, but once my gold started coming out the way it did I figured try and make this better as well. A couple of normal shots and outdoors to see the "pop" of the silver, hope ya'll like em.

New Anniversary patch too!

Back
Top Bottom