OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Are you wearing leather pants?

Taking that Yeezy thing a little too far.

eyes.gif
Dude always staring at men's pants

for those whose ID's run a half size bigger compared to the retail X's, is the size difference on the actual length if you compared them side by side? Or is the difference somehow with the padding making them feel a half size bigger?
Compare the thickness of the fuse on a non-ID X and on the ID X's from the little flap the covers the first lace nearest to the toebox. The IDs fuse is so thin and flimsy. i believe this is why the IDs are not fitting like the normal models, and gives a tiny bit more room. All speculation though.

UPS man came later than usual but I finally got them. Ordered 10/10 so you do the math. :smh: I don't see any noticeable flaws to my pair except a small spot of glue on the Fuse but it came off easily. Right shoe fits bigger than the left but it's okay since my right foot is slightly wider, but still long. I don't have the regular X so I don't know if it fits bigger. 8s are more plush and the IX fits more secure than the X. It has a cheap feel to it but all in all I'll be keeping them but I will be holding off on any more iDs after the second one comes in. I'll have pics tomorrow.

One last thing, Is the insole for the $220 version just perforations that forms the LJ logo, as seen on the bred IXs?

I wanna make a pair with blk uppers but I'm not feelin the gloss. It's beyond shiny.

Does anyone kno of a SAFE customization method that could give them a matte finish?

Can't pay 240 for some patent leather lookin joints...

But they say if you get the order in by Dec.3 you'll get them by Dec.24 So they can't fulfill them in time now? They bit off more than they can chew. We are going HAM on iDs though :lol:

anyone know where they posted this? i was hoping i would receive them before xmas as well.

also hoping nike doesnt compromise their focus on quality/craftsmanship in their rush to complete orders.

Anyone have any ideas on how I would put a logo of my own choosing in a slot like the "No.7" in the two pics above. Would contacting somebody that does customs be the best option? I just wanted to add a couple of touches that weren't offered.

Last edited:
just ordered my pair, went with a teal upper, red fly wire, black midsole, and clear sole, havent seen anyone mix the teal with red yet

Back
Top Bottom