OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Just placed the order for both of these...now the wait :smh:

we almost did the same shoe just swap out the orange and red lol

I ordered mine on march 11 and they said estimated delivery is April 16. the anticipation builds!!

I copped the Lebron X Cutting Jade edition shoes and every time I wear them my son gets hype and calls them the "Green Ranger" shoes. He told me he wants a pair and its killing me because i cannot find them and he wants them so BAD! Did they even come out with the Cutting Jades in Preschool sizes?

^^^^ naw man not that I know of...I also wanted to cop a pair for my son but they weren't released in his size :frown:

Wow, right after I posted I checked my email and saw these pics of my "Big Oranges" that arrived to Battleground the other day. I moved to Florida in recent months, and these are a reference to that. Plus i've just been loving the orange upper.

Anyway, after Battleground does some dark metallic gray speckling on the midsole, these will be complete. Inspiration obviously from Big Apple VI's, but my tongue is dark gray and the outsole is lighter gray. Liner is team orange for a bit of contrast, but not much, lol..

Back
Top Bottom