OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

UPS dropped em off today!!!

No problem fam! Can you post the rendering of that Miami pair you ordered? Or you keeping it wrapped till they arrive? Lol. Did they give you a projected delivery date? I ordered the 28th I believe and they said June 5th.

Here you go my man. Black and Orange splatter on the CF and midsole. Black being the dominant choice, Orange the accent.

Think I might skip the splatter on the Playoff pair. It's a nice effect, but I don't know if I want it on every pair.

My Lebron Championship ID came in, and they look pretty dope imo. In the pix you can see the difference between the swoosh and tongue tage compared to the metallic gold lace locks. BTW the speckles are gold as well.

I'm up in the air of painting the plastic swoosh, since I wouldn't plan on painting the swoosh on the toe and on the tongue. So it would be 3 different shades of gold. Still debating...

Nice bro! I wish they were specific about those 2 options though. I mean you can figure it out but I made sure to call first to clarify before dropping 3 bills. Wonder if any other NT'rs have ordered Elite iD's yet. Feel like everyone posted renders but this thread slowed down quick.

Haha, I'm sure the $320 has something to do with the slowdown. My thinking recently is that I would rather purchase shoes at a slower rate and get the stuff I really like/want. For example, I'd rather have these elite id's over two pairs of Jordan VIII's, just to name another shoe. Like many of us on here, I already have too many kicks, so less pairs is better. Gone are the days when I grab shoes just because I can get a deal and could maybe use them down the road. Am I trying hard to justify forking over for the elites? You bet lol.

Here you go my man. Black and Orange splatter on the CF and midsole. Black being the dominant choice, Orange the accent.

Think I might skip the splatter on the Playoff pair. It's a nice effect, but I don't know if I want it on every pair.

Nice bro! A little different with the teal sole. Can't wait to see how the CF turns out. And I agree about not having on every pair.

Haha, I'm sure the $320 has something to do with the slowdown. My thinking recently is that I would rather purchase shoes at a slower rate and get the stuff I really like/want. For example, I'd rather have these elite id's over two pairs of Jordan VIII's, just to name another shoe. Like many of us on here, I already have too many kicks, so less pairs is better. Gone are the days when I grab shoes just because I can get a deal and could maybe use them down the road. Am I trying hard to justify forking over for the elites? You bet lol.

Nah man...I'm right there with you on that. Which is why I had no issues copping these Elite iD's. The regular Elite's are ok. But the iD platform, at least for me, more than gets the job done. This is my 4th LeBron iD this year so I am satisfied with the process. And at 34 with bills and kids, the play fund isn't what it used to be lol. I don 't need everything that drops anymore, just the kicks I know I will WEAR with a purpose.

Decided to give it a shot. Worse comes to worse I can use paint thinner to remove it. I just need to run to the store to get some primer and the paint. I'll keep you guys updated.

Onto the Elites, after fooling around with it, I would cop a pair, if I had a 15% off coupon. I have a 10, but thats not enough. I'd love to do a pair of red carpet elites

Last edited:
Decided to give it a shot. Worse comes to worse I can use paint thinner to remove it. I just need to run to the store to get some primer and the paint. I'll keep you guys updated.

Onto the Elites, after fooling around with it, I would cop a pair, if I had a 15% off coupon. I have a 10, but thats not enough. I'd love to do a pair of red carpet elites

I want to pull the trigger on an elite ID myself but it's too soon. Gonna try and hold out for some type of discount. On another note you've inspired me to start customizing again! Lol

Oregon ducks came out sick! I'd love to do a pine green/neon one down the line

My Lebron Championship ID came in, and they look pretty dope imo. In the pix you can see the difference between the swoosh and tongue tage compared to the metallic gold lace locks. BTW the speckles are gold as well.

I'm up in the air of painting the plastic swoosh, since I wouldn't plan on painting the swoosh on the toe and on the tongue. So it would be 3 different shades of gold. Still debating..

nice. i used pewter for my speckle and i can def tell the difference in shade with yours being gold.

my iDs finally came in after the never ending wait. Couldn't resist putting together my favorite individual player in Lebron and my losing team the Los Angeles Clippers. Unfortunately unable to wear these bad boys during a playoff game before my squad got merked by the Grizz but its all good, these bad boys will still get plenty of mileage on and off the court.

Back
Top Bottom