OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

That gold and pink ID is by far my favorite that I've seen! I had one very similar when the gold first dropped but I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger due to the website making it look so different.  Thank you so much for posting, I badly wanted to see what gold and pink looked like in hand!

These came in today. Quite pleased. Forgive the lighting, the weather is crap in NYC.
Sooo Nice!

I was so upset when I looked and these were 320$, then I got over it and started designing

If op or anybody can help, I just anted to make sure I am ordering correctly (and hopefully might help others possibly looking to order)

Lebron X PS Elite ID

Airbag - Lebron X+ - black

Upper - Total Orange

Underlay - Total Orange

Dynamic Flywire - Atomic Teal

Swoosh - Black

Lace - Total Orange

Lining - Black

MIdsole - Black

This is the part I am not so sure about:

Carbon FIber - Add Paint Speckle (Yes) - First Color - Total Orange, Second Color Total Orange

(I am not sure if the pair op posted has both speckle colors as orange, or one as orange and one as black? and if so, is the first one orange and the second one black or vice versa or does it matter?  It doesn't look like the black pull tag on the tongue has any orange speckle on his but I can't tell for sure?  I just put both as orange for now but if you look at the picture from nike, it makes it look like there is a lot of orange on the tongue so that isn't right??

Outsole - Translucent - Atomic Teal

heres the pic 

Anything need changing??

Last edited:
Damn bro, copying the design exactly?! Haha...just kidding. I used one orange and one black for the speckles.
take it as a compliment man, was never even considering any lebron ids or elites till i saw your pics, they are a thing a beauty for real.  thanks for the info, reps

This is my latest creation...

UCF Knights inspired Lebron X Elite

These are pretty much guaranteed to look great. In fact, I would't mind having a couple pairs of these with the same placement of white and black and different colored swooshes. I just hope, for your sake, the gold lining comes out the way you expect it to..

Thats precisely why I did them with that colorblocking.

I saw that pair Lebron was wearing a loved them.

I wanted to put my own spin on them and since I really wanted a UCF colored iD, figured why not use this design for it.

I tried all different types of colorblocking using gold and black on the hyperfuse but I kept coming back to this design.

I wont be worried about the gold being dull and non-metallic because UCF doesn't use a metallic gold in their colors.

I used a fine tip Sharpie oil based paint pen. The bigger speckles I just kinda did a few quick dabs to cover the volt and the small ones were quick jabs with varying pressure depending on the size. Lots of patience too lol. Got it at AC Moore.

hey dc30,

did you wear them yet? and if so, how is the speckle job holding up? do you think it will last after you wear them?

Not really feeling them[COLOR=#red] bigstress[/COLOR]. I think the black CF throws them off, but as long as you're happy with them that's the only thing that matters.

+1

not a bad design, but it is IMO, a good example of how th CF can throw everything off. and it is, for me at least, the biggest reason why its hard to pull the trigger on alot of colorways...at 300+

Last edited:
I got the email saying they have started building my shoes.

That was quick.

For the guys who have already ordered and received their pairs, how long was the process from order date to having them in hand?

I am talking about the Elites btw.

That was quick.

For the guys who have already ordered and received their pairs, how long was the process from order date to having them in hand?

i will have mine in 4 weeks,or a few days under.. i ordered 5/6

hey dc30,

did you wear them yet? and if so, how is the speckle job holding up? do you think it will last after you wear them?

I have worn them casually and to work (I'm a personal trainer, so in the gym on rubber and hardwood) about 4 or 5 times since I finished the specks and will be rocking them tomorrow at work in honor of the Game 7 win. Speckles have been totally fine no issues. That being said if I can find some sort of light clear coat I would like to apply for safety sake.

That was quick.

I had mine in less than a month.
Ordered 4/27
Started 4/28
Almost Finished 5/14
Shipped 5/17
Delivered 5/23

Will be ordering another Elite this week most likely as well.

Last edited:
is there a difference between the carbonfiber of a X & X+? I ask because when i created mine, switching from X to X+ changed the pattern of the carbon fiber areas. The carbon fiber weave seems bigger in the plain X where you can see the patters as opposed to the X+ where you cant barely see the cross pattern. Has any one noticed a difference in their actual pair?

Back
Top Bottom