OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Serious?!
Yes

R u SRS, those are flames. I would love the exact same pair, best PE he wore all year IMO
Just not a fan of the paint job. It looks like a obvious custom. N I'm not into obvious work on kix.

trollin' or hatin'

you decide

Lol I am hatin but that my preference cuz I'm not a fan of bold custom work especially on ID's

I was a lil harsh on the work. :lol:
glad u n plenty dudes diggin the werk n are satisfied bruh.
N yes my opinion doesn't matter :lol:

It's all good fam. Custom work isn't for everybody. NickEPockets had a solid iD to start with for sure, but it wasn't exactly what he wanted...and now it is. So as long as he's happy with the shoes the way HE wants them I'd say it's a win win. He likes my work and I'm happy he likes his shoes.

I like em lol
These came out GREAT, well done! 

Broke em out today for a couple errands.

yeah those are trash NickEPockets, and if they are a 10.5 or 11 i will take em off yer hands, no sweat

DC30 .......... STANDING OVATION TIL ASKED TO BE SEATED

yeah those are trash NickEPockets, and if they are a 10.5 or 11 i will take em off yer hands, no sweat

DC30 .......... STANDING OVATION TIL ASKED TO BE SEATED

Lol!! Thank you kind sir. Hey just glad I can contribute to our community!

Does anyone know when they will be removing the Lebron X elite IDs? I get paid monthly and cant get it for another fortnight.

Last edited:
Made these since I'm a 49ers fan. Bout to order them for the upcoming season. What do y'all think? Made some south beaches I'm about to order too.

Just bought them and my south beaches i made. Have these saved below. Need some royals. Need a few more before the ID's come down.

Not bad. But I think the sole and midsole need to not be the same color, just to break up the blue.

just got my championship ID's going to send them right back...

scratches on the toe box, glue everywhere, gold on the tongue tab non existent smh

agreed, but cant those lights be bad for the shoes over time?
lol i hope not, i wear all my kicks and tend to rotate the ones i have on 'show' 
That's too bad man cuz they look good in that pic. You gonna reorder??
i don't think i'm going to bother reordering. TO b honest for the £250 ($387) price tag i wasn't overly impressed, i ordered them on impulse when i missed out on the championship pack lol Ill get my money and put it towards some zanottis! lmao

not elite but these are the Lebron 10's i ID'd for my basketball league im in.. when i get the unis ill post a pic with em but i did post with an oregon shirt ima use for my warm up shirt lol

Back
Top Bottom