Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys that got selected paid full price correct, meaning no swoosh? I'd drop $200 if I was guaranteed one just to have as a collectible since i've never had anything like this with any Nike purchases.

I heard someone mention the box weighed like 15lbs so i don't know.

Last edited:
You guys that got selected paid full price correct, meaning no swoosh? I'd drop $200 if I was guaranteed one just to have as a collectible since i've never had anything like this with any Nike purchases.
I heard someone mention the box weighed like 15lbs so i don't know.
Yeah, I paid the full price of $200. Not lucky enough to have a swoosh connect anymore.

But the 15lbs sounds about right for the package. Also, it came FedEx overnight instead of the free standard UPS shipping I had with my order. Don't know if that means anything tho.

can u keep buying and returning until u get the special box or are they gone?

can u keep buying and returning until u get the special box or are they gone?
Is it really that serious 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I paid the full price of $200. Not lucky enough to have a swoosh connect anymore.
But the 15lbs sounds about right for the package. Also, it came FedEx overnight instead of the free standard UPS shipping I had with my order. Don't know if that means anything tho.

did you choose standard shipping?

All details about my order:
Click the link Nike tweeted at 8am Exactly and ordered
Didn't ship until 3AM Monday
Was fed ex OVERNIGHT
Service type Standard Overnight
Weight 19.0 lbs/8.6 kg

I was wondering why people were saying they love Friday releases because they ship Saturday and mine didn't ship. But they received tracking #s.

All details about my order:
Click the link Nike tweeted at 8am Exactly and ordered
Didn't ship until 3AM Monday
Was fed ex OVERNIGHT
Service type Standard Overnight
Weight 19.0 lbs/8.6 kg
I was wondering why people were saying they love Friday releases because they ship Saturday and mine didn't ship. But they received tracking #s.

I placed my order the exact same way. Had free standard UPS shipping but Nike upgraded it to FedEx overnight shipping. Shipped Monday morning, came this morning.

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING LOL... MAKES YOU WONDER...IF YOU BUY THEM OF NDC WILL YOU GET THE SPECIAL PACKAGE

I saw how LeBron went out of his way to endorse Obama, I like that. Not the fact that he endorsed the President, I like the fact that he had the stuff to make it public, unlike Mike.

That said, since LeBron did this, I am going to purchase a pair of his shoes the X's...but perhaps not for full price, but I will.

is there a video of this

Way back in the earlier threads I listed what brons I liked, said jades but would pass because of heat overload RD shoes have these days, but with thunder iv pushed back I def think I'm gonna try n cop, peeps who own how do y'all like em? I owned the 9 (non elite) and went up a size, is that the case with the X or TTS?? Thanks in advance!..

HOH at Willowbrook mall in NJ will be doing a raffle for the Jades. Giving out tickets starting tomorrow.

Was told by someone at finishline their store won't be getting any but you can order it through them starting saturday. bizzare

Last edited:
my local Shoe Palace and Shiek will have the Jades on a first come first serve basis on Saturday
happy.gif

Way back in the earlier threads I listed what brons I liked, said jades but would pass because of heat overload RD shoes have these days, but with thunder iv pushed back I def think I'm gonna try n cop, peeps who own how do y'all like em? I owned the 9 (non elite) and went up a size, is that the case with the X or TTS?? Thanks in advance!..
They fit tts but i suggest getting .5 size up if u have wide feet like myself. 

Exactly. It's a GR release shoe, EVERY footlocker is getting pairs in. They all even received matching clothes (shorts/shirts/sweaters) for them weeks ago. Some FL are only getting 12-15 pairs in though. 2 store managers said they didn't even get a size 13 in their shipment either. So good luck to the big foot people!

PLEASE do not speak of things which you do not know...

Your statement about every Footlocker getting them is 100% false and you should edit your post before a website like MN runs with it like they do any other random rumor...

JM

I wondered why NDC sent them overnight with FedEx instead of the usual 3 day with UPS. And the box they shipped them in was HUGE. I was so surprised when I opened the box to see the red wooden box inside. They even sent me the $270 pair instead of the $200 I ordered. What a great Tuesday!
Time for some Halo 4...

28198680.jpg

I'm sitting here starring at my pressures and I just continue to be wowed at how dope they are. Idk maybe I'm trippin but these are starting to remind me of the first time the Bred XIs released in the 95/96 when I was in 6th grade. All the "cool kids" showed up with them on their feet that morning. I was thinking damn, I just want to belong. I just want the shoes. With owning these pressures, I finally feel like I got em. I feel like that "cool kid". The pressures are straight dopeness. Can't imagine how I will feel once Dec 21 gets here and I actually get a chance to own the Bred XIs. Mind=Blown

IM GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS... ITS NOT QUITE THE SAME BUT I SWEAR I WAS THINKING THIS SAME THING ON MONDAY...I CANT PUT MY FINGER ON IT BUT THERE IS SOMETHING A BIT MORES APPEALING OR SPECIAL ABOUT THIS BLK/RD SHOE... PRESSURES ARE DEF DOPE...STILL CANT DROP THE 2 FLAT RETAIL FOR THEM THO

toine2983, you can update the RD for the Lava/charcoal and orange to 12/8, according to NDC. Also the Carbons are listed as $160, typo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom