Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow congrats on getting the red box Dark Steel. All those cash you dropped on them they finally reward you huh? :lol: just playing. NDC throws some surprises, good stuff. I hope i get lucky one of these days. :rolleyes

it was even funnier when jr said 'mom can i get 270 for the new lebrons?'...slap

lmao

Didn't get to read all the pages, but are the Dunkmans coming out in the non-enabled version only? If so, I'm disappointed; I think that jewelled swoosh would look crazy on those...

I saw how LeBron went out of his way to endorse Obama, I like that. Not the fact that he endorsed the President, I like the fact that he had the stuff to make it public, unlike Mike.

That said, since LeBron did this, I am going to purchase a pair of his shoes the X's...but perhaps not for full price, but I will.

Last edited:
Is it Nike or Lebron that is doing all this special box stuff? Either way it just feels like their trying too hard to create hyped sneakers with boxes and limitedness and how every shoe has a random inspiration logo. jordan wasn't doing this and look what happened to his shoes...and still isn't. If you make tight shoes people will want them. Kinda getting to be too much. I know I know if you don't like them don't buy them. Just sayin.

I never understood why people post IDs when they know theres a whole thread dedicated to that. Kids love to get extra e-props.

I saw how LeBron went out of his way to endorse Obama, I like that. Not the fact that he endorsed the President, I like the fact that he had the stuff to make it public, unlike Mike.

That said, since LeBron did this, I am going to purchase a pair of his shoes the X's...but perhaps not for full price, but I will.

:smh:

Jades should be an easy cop since they are a GR and many places are doing a first come first serve

would have been nice to get that box.. but did it only come with the 270 version? or did any of you order the 200$ version?

Congrats to all of you that got the "upgrade" with the Pressures and got the special box.

Wouldn't mind at all if Eastbay did the same.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ordered the $200 version, but they sent the $270 version in the special packaging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom