Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOTS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD
My man 4wrestling! Its CEJohnsonEsq off twitter...I KNOW you ready for tomorrow!
wink.gif
nthat.gif

I think we should all build a program together. We'd have it done by morning and we could all say we copped a pair
happy.gif

Really? Ive never had an issue (speaking of the last couple of months or so). In fact, the Chuckposites sat in my cart for like 10 minutes as I decided back and forth if I wanted them or not. Finally broke down and placed the order.
Yup, this weeks restocks didn't sit in my cart. I grabbed the 1's, 3's and 11's (in that order) and when I checked out the 1's were pulled out

JJ had the Yeezy's last year at one of their Fulton St. and one of their 125th locations. But as mentioned before, distribution is always tricky and doesn't translate into production quantities. Personally I don't trust most numbers unless a shoe is actually numbered. Look at the Banned I's, many people underestimated how limited they actually were expecting a bunch of restocks, and now their value just keeps rising.

JJ's did in fact get galaxy's, so you are wrong there. And also, what exactly does it mean that if JJs get Corks and didnt get Yeezys? .

He's right. Jimmy Jazz did get the Galaxy Foams. I have proof in case you still don't believe him. I usually take screenshots of the hyper limited releases for some releases. Don't know why, but I do lol

View media item 283369

NDC doesn't always hold shoes in your cart FYI. I know first hand on that
Only fail i've ever had was on the WC3 88s, add to cart gave me an error telling me my cart time had ran out.

I think thats what your talking about.

I've never had an issue once i've successfully added to cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom