Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 to resell
5 to own...
i think thats not exactly true bro...
Dude your speaking from another country where the hype is no where near to how it is in the states, i'm coming from houston one of the top 4 sneaker capitals in the U.S, probaly the world.  When it comes to new releases more than 3/4 the shoes bought end up on craigslist, and if you want a pair you have to pay to secure it.  ALL raffles are rigged somehow.  Look at your ebay store, your obviously a reseller with connections and I respect that, but the truth is you don't buy entire size runs to sell to yourself, nor are you buying to spread the love to the sneaker community.  Your operating a business, and your clients include sneakerheads and hypebeasts alike from the US.  Look at your signature....shoes to the highest bidder.... your in this to make money....some of us buy and sell our kicks to buy new kicks...but your able to use your location and connection to capitalize on the U.S. shoe market.  Again not to say I wouldn't do the same if I were you... your right though it's probaly more like 75 to 25 but on limited release most people that get their hands on a limited shoe don't see the 270.00 they spent they see a potential 750 to 1,000 they can make....  but trust me.....the way nike is doing things people will just wait until the next week because something new will be dropping..and then last weeks kicks become just that....

Last edited:
HAHA kids thinking they can turn their money into 1500 by selling these.  The morons who list them for $800. NO ONE IS BUYING THEM.  Prices will go down in a week to about $400-500.  Especially now after RD. Look at everyone who thought they could sell the Area 72 collection for that much.  The highest anyone has paid for the Barkleys after RD is what? 350? lmao.

Last edited:
HAHA kids thinking they can turn their money into 1500 by selling these.  The morons who list them for $800. NO ONE IS BUYING THEM.  Prices will go down in a week to about $400-500.  Especially now after RD. Look at everyone who thought they could sell the Area 72 collection for that much.  The highest anyone has paid for the Barkleys after RD is what? 350? lmao.
True.... some dude listed the whole area 72 pack on ebay... and right now it's only at 50.00 more than what he paid right now.. and thats before ebay fees which puts dude in the negative.  Here's the kicker  if he gets an offer and he wants to end because the auction is already at a stack he loses 100.00 in fees!!!  Dudes don't get it if your gonna resell do it right, get a shoe(s)... hold on to them for 2-4 years then put them in the market....but these kids don't have the money to do that SMH
mean.gif

Dude your speaking from another country where the hype is no where near to how it is in the states, i'm coming from houston one of the top 4 sneaker capitals in the U.S, probaly the world.  When it comes to new releases more than 3/4 the shoes bought end up on craigslist, and if you want a pair you have to pay to secure it.  ALL raffles are rigged somehow.  Look at your ebay store, your obviously a reseller with connections and I respect that, but the truth is you don't buy entire size runs to sell to yourself, nor are you buying to spread the love to the sneaker community.  Your operating a business, and your clients include sneakerheads and hypebeasts alike from the US.  Look at your signature....shoes to the highest bidder.... your in this to make money....some of us buy and sell our kicks to buy new kicks...but your able to use your location and connection to capitalize on the U.S. shoe market.  Again not to say I wouldn't do the same if I were you... your right though it's probaly more like 75 to 25 but on limited release most people that get their hands on a limited shoe don't see the 270.00 they spent they see a potential 750 to 1,000 they can make....  but trust me.....the way nike is doing things people will just wait until the next week because something new will be dropping..and then last weeks kicks become just that....

i do resell..not exactly like a reseller tho...i don't buy the shoe and get it off the market before someone has already bought it from me...so its actually pre-selling...except from shoes like the corks which are a different situation of course...Im a sneakerholic too...and trust me the money i get off reselling by 90% go to fund my sneaker addiction.for example kept 3 pairs of royals for me and bought one to my brother as a gift. :smh: :smh: :smh: .i understand your frustration on us soil tho...over here its a completely different story..disagree on the reselling value droping part though...and not just because its in my interest...check the prices on shoes on ebay...hyped up releases or not...as i stated on many other topics price of a shoes has to do with two things.1.number of pairs producted 2.hype.nothing else imo.nice arguments btw bro,and cool discussion.;p)

Some of yall need to stop bragging about how easy it was.... some guys on here really wanted and missed out. Dont dig the knife in anymore than you have too... respect your brothas :smokin

(and before yall troll, i got a pair)

I don't know.. Corks were extremely limited. What's RD tho?

Sometimes I wonder.. Do people get a shoe because they like them or because it's hype and they want to "break necks"? Make the next man jealous?

I mean if I don't get a shoe for retail oh well. But pay 800+ for a sneaker? I couldn't do that, but more power to you if it doesn't bother you.

Money isn't an issue if you really want the shoe and there's always gonna be hype beast/resellers... And there's nothing wrong with "breaking necks".

Please tell me the resale on these corks will fall to at least $500! Why would someone buy a shoe made from cork? Anyone who has opened the occasional bottle of wine knows the deal.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom