Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me the resale on these corks will fall to at least $500! Why would someone buy a shoe made from cork? Anyone who has opened the occasional bottle of wine knows the deal.lol
i hope they r made from endangered snakes and they fine everyone who bought them....jk congrats to all

corks should be hitting outlets they are so ugly. hypebeasts really have changed the game

corks should be hitting outlets they are so ugly. hypebeasts really have changed the game

probably same dude who was mad at 8:00:05....... it is a nice shoe and much better quality than the recent crap we have been getting and dont start with that toe crease pic.

HAHA kids thinking they can turn their money into 1500 by selling these.  The morons who list them for $800. NO ONE IS BUYING THEM.  Prices will go down in a week to about $400-500.  Especially now after RD. Look at everyone who thought they could sell the Area 72 collection for that much.  The highest anyone has paid for the Barkleys after RD is what? 350? lmao.

The hypebeast that posted right before yours is willing to drop $800. You could probably eek another $100-$200 out of him to make it an even $1000.

first asking for the resell price to drop so you can cop obviously....
then asking why someone would buy this shoe...?
View media item 190936
Guess what? I'm not gonna wear a pair of $500 kicks either. And yeah...why buy this shoe? I hear Jordan is coming out with a pair made from toilet paper for $1000. Guess you are going to be first in line! Haaaaa!!!! Hope it doesn't rain while you're wearin em!

Last edited:
not true homie this started HARD on the space jame release in 09 and hasnt really let off since, it did for a second then the concords came out and started it even harder!!
You have to look at this in a large prespective... after the space jam release jordan brand and nike weren't dropping kicks every other week like they are now.  Look at how many jordans dropped in 2010 vs those that have already dropped in 2013 and its just feb.  Look at how many foamposites, kobe, lebron, and kd shoes that dropped during that time vs right now.  Your talking almost 3 to 4 foams a year to like 3 foams in 2 months time with more to come...You literally have something new dropping every week, and nike is dropping limited kicks throughout to keep the hype going and added re-releases not restocks   Don't be fooled by marketing, and what adds to the hype RESELLERS.  You had a few in 09 but now every limited release people see dollar signs.  Sneaker summit was here in Houston during all star weekend and for the first time almost all the dudes in attendence were trying to sell the same shoes as the vendors.  Think about that for a second... if the vendors are trying to sell to the consumer, and the consumer has the same thing trying to sell to another consumer... where does that lead....just some food for thought...

Please tell me the resale on these corks will fall to at least $500! Why would someone buy a shoe made from cork? Anyone who has opened the occasional bottle of wine knows the deal.lol
Finally someone who seems to understand, These will fall apart bad think about older jordan midsoles crumbling but this will happen at a quicker rate. Cork dries out

Guess what? I'm not gonna wear a pair of $500 kicks either. And yeah...why buy this shoe? I hear Jordan is coming out with a pair made from toilet paper for $1000. Guess you are going to be first in line! Haaaaa!!!! Hope it doesn't rain while you're wearin em!

wow...16 years old?

You have to look at this in a large prespective... after the space jam release jordan brand and nike weren't dropping kicks every other week like they are now.  Look at how many jordans dropped in 2010 vs those that have already dropped in 2013 and its just feb.  Look at how many foamposites, kobe, lebron, and kd shoes that dropped during that time vs right now.  Your talking almost 3 to 4 foams a year to like 3 foams in 2 months time with more to come...You literally have something new dropping every week, and nike is dropping limited kicks throughout to keep the hype going and added re-releases not restocks   Don't be fooled by marketing, and what adds to the hype RESELLERS.  You had a few in 09 but now every limited release people see dollar signs.  Sneaker summit was here in Houston during all star weekend and for the first time almost all the dudes in attendence were trying to sell the same shoes as the vendors.  Think about that for a second... if the vendors are trying to sell to the consumer, and the consumer has the same thing trying to sell to another consumer... where does that lead....just some food for thought...
resellers will learn the hard way. very soon..

Overslept 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I def think prices will fall. The only reason that alot of people bought them is to trade for Yeezys. NO ONE will do that trade without major cash on top. im just going to wait it out a few weeks, possibly a month and see where they land.

And looking at my Platinum Yeezys while typing this gives me solace in missing out :smokin

I def think prices will fall. The only reason that alot of people bought them is to trade for Yeezys. NO ONE will do that trade without major cash on top. im just going to wait it out a few weeks, possibly a month and see where they land.

And looking at my Platinum Yeezys while typing this gives me solace in missing out :smokin

Nobody cares about your played out Platinum Yeezy's.

wow...16 years old?
Hey man, enjoy your cork shoes. You seem like you don't want the resale to drop which means you think you can make a living someday off reselling shoes. Haaa!! I'm not 16 which means I know that's not possible. I buy my shoes to wear. Maybe someone will thumbtack a clue to your cork shoes. Lol

Last edited:

I'm with you on this. I have Platinum Yeezy's too and as long as I have them, these are no big deal if I never end up having them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom