Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, enjoy your cork shoes. You seem like you don't want the resale to drop which means you think you can make a living someday off reselling shoes. Haaa!! I'm not 16 which means I know that's not possible. I buy my shoes to wear. Maybe someone will thumbtack a clue to your cork shoes. Lol

haaa and lol,,,???wow...great sense of humor...you surely put me to my place.i quit. you win. :smokin :smokin :smokin

had them in my cart when i was about to checkout it said "item out of stock" later to find out they were sold out in less than 20 seconds ... I'm not mad at all..... congratulations to those who got them.

Last edited:
Well since so many people on here managed a pair.....guess eBay will be full...resellers galore on NT :smile:

I'm with you on this. I have Platinum Yeezy's too and as long as I have them, these are no big deal if I never end up having them.

yeah theyre never leaving my collection. Yeezy 2s will outshine Corks any day of the week. And I love all of the details and the super strong glow of the sole

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
What the hell no free shipping?  Did you set up an NDC account yet?

[h3]I had to join this thread  because people here seem like they have their priorities all messed up first of all I acknowledge that everyone here is part of a culture a sneaker culture at that. I dont understand why do people seem so envious or jealous that another person who is just as interested and a part of the culture is battered with negativity because they got a PAIR OF SHOES. Another point that needs to be addressed are resellers , why does everyone point fingers at people who buy and sell or presell or w.e  when nike makes shoes with pennies on the dollar thats why their profits are soaring.PEOPLE GET SHOES EASIER BECAUSE They have a connection, great relationship a hookup  or they may sacrifice their personal time which is more valuable to camp out so instead of spending your life whining about why you don't have one go and find one meet people in the industry and offer them a service or genuine friendship and you will be compensated. In business there is supply and demand so if people are willing to pay top dollar how can others not capitalize? we live in a free market when it comes to business. Technology is ever evolving so stop complaining once again about RSVP flaws and Nike bots if you cant beat them then join them. In conclusion at the end of the day they are just shoes and you have two choices or you pay what the market dictates or you move on. As for the desperate kids that save up their money and buy shoes to make a quick buck they will get burned at times and at other times they wont , what they need to learn is business 101 if the market is overflowing with shoes hold on to them and if there is a restock (WHICH IS GREAT AND NOT A BAD THING FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED) buy more pairs at the low price and sit on them. Stop dwelling on how things were before and why everyone is a hypebeast times change and technology evolves so progress towards change. why don't you go see if a gallon of milk is still 50 cents .BTW congrats on those who purchased and to those who didn't you know what to do.[/h3]

Nobody cares about your played out Platinum Yeezy's.
sounds like someone didn't get their fair share of yeezys..

I'm not a hypebeast. Only reason I'd even buy is to triple or quadruple my money by reselling em. Yeezy's are ok looking shoes though. Corks are ugly and I wouldn't even want to be seen wearing them. If I was to buy a pair of Lebron's it would be the carbons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom