Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy cop off swoosh :D. gonna wait on the floridians it seems like they will sit they still have fsr. maybe theyll apply that discount soon lol

Usually when they aren't discounted from the drop, they won't be unless they go on sale, and sometimes not even then.

Copped Dunkmans on swoosh, will hoop in them.

nice to see that people are getting what they wanted in these different threads of the shoes dropping today...im getting ready to head up to the mall for penny's!

so to people who have seen the dunkmans in person, is the upper a really dark green or black? the nike insider blog said "This year’s colorway features a black/silver core with neon green accents throughout" but i'm pretty sure the box says "seaweed" on it

so to people who have seen the dunkmans in person, is the upper a really dark green or black? the nike insider blog said "This year’s colorway features a black/silver core with neon green accents throughout" but i'm pretty sure the box says "seaweed" on it
i'd say black with green tint but i was under store light so cant be too accurate

^thanks. guess these are sitting so hopefully i can head over to the mall after work and check them out. i'll be all over them only if it's a dark green.

DMs are a dark seaweed green in person.... I havent seen em, but my homie a mgr at foot locker told me.

Im thinking maybe like the Army foams a few years back.

^thanks. guess these are sitting so hopefully i can head over to the mall after work and check them out. i'll be all over them only if it's a dark green.

It IS dark green...ala pine green foams as has been said before...hope that helps.

Gonna head to my local Footlocker after work to check out both dunkmans and floridians. Will deff pick up the floridians but wanna see the dunkmans in person as well.

WANT TO COP FLORIDIANS BUT TOO MUCH OTHER STUFF COMING OUT.

I'LL PROBABLY GO BACK ON COP WHEN THEY GO ON SALE.
Yep.  These are probably the only X other than the Jades that are decent to me thus far, but not at retail.

Past two weeks alone has been a murders row of releases.  Gonna chill for a bit after I get my Black Cement IVs.

Last edited:
I love that guys scrambled out this morning to cop Floridians, rush home and post them on ebay. Good luck with that chumps...... Funny to me that HOH's are raffling GR's when you get on Eastbay or NDC and cop with ease. How long will the madness continue??????

I love that guys scrambled out this morning to cop Floridians, rush home and post them on ebay. Good luck with that chumps...... Funny to me that HOH's are raffling GR's when you get on Eastbay or NDC and cop with ease. How long will the madness continue??????

Truth, easy cop online this morning. Hopefully resellers are stuck with them. Saw them asking for ridiculious price like $300.

Being a High School student, I hate when shoes that I like release during the weekday. I'm almost positive that the floridians or dunkmans won't sell out instantly, but I don't think they'll go on sale either.
You have school the day before Thanksgiving?

I need to see a picture of someone rocking the dunkman's outside in the sunlight.

Yes, please. I'm actually having second thoughts about driving out to the crowded mall in this rain after work to see them in person. I'd rather just order the things online.

Floridians look almost like the 9 Miami Nights..in a way...Might cop down the road.

Just woke up, good to see fsr on the Floridian and Dunkman. Gonna use my patience and wait for the DM to go for $100 like the Freegums did :smokin

Omw way to work this morning, walked past a FL and these and the pink Foams were sitting on the back display. Floridians caught my eye and I had to try them on and cop...

Funny because I was on the fence about buying these, but they look nice as hell in person...

Glad I was in & out too... :pimp:

Anyone in Long Island, Nike Roosevelt have stock left so I'm assuming they are still at other malls too. I just wanted the Dunkmans while my bro copped all 5 releases.lol

Those who have 9s and 10s...., is it safe to say, 10s fit a bit more "true" than 9s? I.E. if I wear an 11.5 in lebron 9, I can get away with wearing a size 11 in the Xs, or stay with 11.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom