Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][TR]
[TD]
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/table]

[SIZE=11pt]Dang Mcthang, I couldn’t dream of ballin in new $100 plus sneakers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I usually just relegate the beaters to hoop in (well, I really don’t ball so hard anymore; nobody’s gonna pick a guy who keeps blowing tough lay-ups[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt]L[/SIZE] [SIZE=11pt]- but I swear the way they manufacture basketballs… they keep getting larger and larger. Or the rim is so bouncy bounce. What gives?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Nowadays, I try to keep all my shoes in good condiciones as I’m selective of my shoes, buy ones I truly, forever and mostly always love a lots manys and don’t really have beaters anymore.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt](But there’s always something else I can beat.).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]*lights candle and insents*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Umph.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]:wink:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt].[/SIZE]

I have no idea what I am reading here...:rolleyes

I'll probably just pick up the Lavas from NDC or Niketown SF this weekend. As I mentioned before, SF Giants colorway lol. Hopefully not too many people are picking them up.

More pics of the Lavas:

pimp.gif

been waiting on those and only those. like homie above said those are a must as a giants fan. :smokin

I apologize if this has been answered already but who's the official designer of the X? Or was it a consortium of designers?

Additionally those of you who have the X+ and are actually playing in your shoes - what are your thoughts on the + statistical capabilities? Are you guys logging your verticals, seeing any improvements?

I went to my local footlocker to exchange a size 10 jade with a 9.5 and they have a FSR of jades, bred, Floridians, and charcoals. Also seen a FSR of dunkmans. These are just sitting here on shelves in Oregon.

Quick question, you guys don't play in your shoes, correct?

I play ball in my shoes (7's, 8's, 9's, 10's, J's, Under Armour). Not every pair but I have thrown plenty of kicks in the trash after they have been beat to hell and that's not including regular weight training etc. I'm also a trainer in an upscale health club in Northern NJ and I wear all my kicks to work, 1 pair for my morning sessions, and 1 pair for my night sessions. MGMT holds us to a certain standard and we all have to be "presentable" so when I wear my kicks to work I care about the aesthetics as well as how they will be comfortable to wear during my entire workday AND how they are on the court... Not sure if that gives you any info you were looking for but... 8)

Last edited:
finally copped today and for 137.98 i am very very pleased last 9.5 lef too they were def meant to belong in my closetfirst pair of Xs very pleased

I have been wearing my jades a lot. The more they get broken in, the better they are feeling on my feet. 13's were a bit snug but they are really breaking in nicely. Nike really made a very comfortable shoe for casual wear. Sadly, I still haven't been able to play organized ball since my two spine surgeries. Maybe one day...

Last edited:
Anybody know availability of the Lava's, going to cop for my sister for Christmas. Hope they aren't real limited.

Yes hyperposite shoulda been lebron x but the only colorway i like and picked up was sol. But im sure they wanted to stick with the flywire gimmick which is just dumb.

Yes hyperposite shoulda been lebron x but the only colorway i like and picked up was sol. But im sure they wanted to stick with the flywire gimmick which is just dumb.

As much as I like the Hyperposite I'm glad they weren't the X. And the flywire is legit on the X performance-wise and design-wise they allow the shoe to pop more with it's contrasting colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom