Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my DM back...I have a spot in line despite my typo.
happy.gif
What!!! LOL, Damn, I'm shocked...

damn man...missed out on the sz 14 lavas on OS..******* been there the past few weeks n soon as i get the $ up they gone....do any of u know if OS re stocks often?

^^^Sums up the X line. A disappointment. But thanks to 2014 and the year of the hype and deluge of Nike releases to see if the market can sustain, not much we can do.

So, I called up the ONLY Florida Foot Locker to get the BHM pack. They said for sure they're getting the Lebrons (what a surprise) but are not sure of the KD and Kobes. I just want the Kobes and Brons. But Foot Locker hasn't stated what their plan is, whether it's a sweep stakes or FCFS.

And in shoe purchasing news, I bought a pair of the Breds from Hibberts today. I kept seeing them and had to complete my collection (which is missing the Gold Medals and Crown Jewels).

I wasn't talking about that photoshop per se. I was just saying, NT makes up a very small % of the market. I agree, that photoshop would do well.

Yeah I get the whole NT makes up this microscopic percentage of the market and all but I feel like if NT embraces a colorway it's damn near guaranteed to be a hit. I don't know many colorways of any kick that was widely embraced by NT members that wasn't a first day sellout on release day. Ya know...
Taxi IX Elites?

Price tag certainly played a part, but still...

^^^not through RSVP but my connect got me a sz 10..... But I think ima tell them the two KDS will do not really feeling the lebrons

i dont care about it being played out or a staple of lebrons, that damn shoe is ugly custom or not. and with everybody and there grandma havin south beach id's already out there just tired of seeing them
that south beach attempt is junk:stoneface: ..... tired of south beach

I find your comments on the "played out-ness" of the South Beaches extremely ironic considering you have the 8s and 9s as your avatar...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom