Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully this huge nike restock took out a bunch of potential buyers for the weekend
happy.gif
You enter the raffle yet boxden?

Got my Home Lebron, even better in person. Best colorway out of all the releases of this shoe. This plus my Jades and I am done. Good luck to those getting other colorways. If this has not already been done or mentioned, the lace swap between these two is WAY better then any other colorway lace swap including the Christmas lace swap, I will post pics later. Don't sleep on the Home colorway, they are sick and clean as all get out!

yeah went earlier with 2 friends. they made us put a size down. which they've never done before, i think. They didn't ask for a size for the gold medal kd or galaxy rookies @ northpark.
Ah I wasn't sure since this was my first raffle. Hope we both come out with a pair haha.

Anyone know what mom and pop shops in NYC are getting the corks?  

If you don't wanna post it, a pm would be appreciated.  Thanks

Hope HOH Bev Center doesn't try and pull some BS.

Won't be able to make it over there til about 7-7:30 ish and I can already hear them saying " Oh. We're not giving out anymore tickets.

I'm over the Cork release and it hasn't even hit.

Ready for those suede joints to drop so I can try my luck at those.

so those HAVE been confirmed to release?

So technically you'll be good if you can add your size to your cart right? Or do you have to add to your cart and press "Checkout"

You get a few minutes with the shoe reserved as long as it's in your cart or as long as your at the checkout screen?

Also when are these dropping midnight or 8am? Details are kind of fuzzy.

what does it matter? just ****** pick your size and hit check out as fast as u can man smh...u plan on addin to cart and runnin to the store or somethin? just refresh twitter a million times, click that link, pick size, add to cart and check out asap...they dont hold long and also need to be quick in case ndc crashes lol...of course it wont be as easy as im writin it

For those in the DMV.  I just reached out to @footlocker via twitter to confirm if HOH PG Plaza is doing fcfs or a raffle for the LeBron X "Corks".   They have said that they will look into it and get back to me.  I will post it here if in fact I receive some feedback before Friday.

Its funny how many people slowly start "not worrying" because they already "have" theirs.

So have any of you been looking into the Li-Ning Wades... seen em up on eBay for $2k. The purple one don't look too bad.

Last edited:
Will you be able to navigate through NDC to find these on the site somewhere or do you HAVE to wait for the Twitter link? I only ask because when buying from Eastbay or FNL you can navigate through the site and usually find them before they're posted via Twitter.

Yeah yeah, I know... n00b question. I'm asking in all seriousness though.
There used to be a way to do it by searching for the style number. But nike caught on and you can no longer find it like that. Your best chance is through the twitter link.

well considering Lebron Corks are the talk of the sneaker world and everyone is focusing on this thread from the numbers I see and well you have a few hundred pages stating just about the same thing a person such as myself thought why not change the conversation for a cpl minutes to possible a productive one... not I want corks, I can't get corks, corks raffels, ghost chairs, ect.

Last edited:
well considering Lebron Corks are the talk of the sneaker world and everyone is focusing on this thread from the numbers I see and well you have a few hundred pages stating just about the same thing a person such as myself thought why not change the conversation for a cpl minutes to possible a productive one... not I want corks, I can't get corks, corks raffels, ghost chairs, ect.

Sorry, that's not how it works here. This thread is for Lebron X only.

excuse my  foolish question.. but do you think them volts will sit around long enough for me to sleep in ? ... have a party to go to friday i know i'm gonna end up sleeping in saturday 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom