Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is the scripts are kinda pointless for NDC seeing as all you need to do is get to the check out page and i can click just as fast as the scripts. Script for FNL now thats a good use for scripts because you need to checkout as fast as you can. 

I have my script setup for FNL and i could make one for NDC but im 4/4 on NDC this year without scripts. People are forgetting that if your internet connection is **** it dont matter how many scripts you make you aint getting ****.

People that can write code, rather browser based or c+, usually have access to solid internet connections. I'll be using the Internet at work.... Dumb fast.

So whos actually going to wear their corks? All i see is resellers trying to come up...
It's just so hard to justify wearing a pair of shoes on your feet that you could easily make a grand off of. That and you don't want to get jacked for your kicks. Wearing these shoes is a hazard 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Funny thing is the scripts are kinda pointless for NDC seeing as all you need to do is get to the check out page and i can click just as fast as the scripts. Script for FNL now thats a good use for scripts because you need to checkout as fast as you can. 

I have my script setup for FNL and i could make one for NDC but im 4/4 on NDC this year without scripts. People are forgetting that if your internet connection is **** it dont matter how many scripts you make you aint getting ****.
INC snapshots of interweb speedz

The first week or so, these will sell for under a grand due to people wanting to make a quick buck. After that, they will do nothing but go up in price. It's PURELY wishful thinking to say these will sell for 500-600 dollars. These are not Barkley Posites.

im going to put it like this. South Beach 8s weren't limited and at one point were consistently going for $1000-$1200. The only reason the prices dropped on them is because a.) the colorway got played out within a year of release due to a million different customs and b.) more limited and hyped shoes have released since then.

Miami Vice Lebron 9s would be going for more too had they not had the misfortune of going directly against the Yeezy 2s.

It's not all about internet speeds, it's about your hops/latency to store.nike.com. If your latency is very low lets say 5ms to the nike store then your chances of the server responding to you is a lot better than someone that has a 300ms ping to them.

Anybody know whats the deal with other spots in NYC? I got Harlem and 34st HoH so far... Mercer being shady I'm hearing...
yeah as far as i know mercer didnt say **** about it on twitter. Get Set on 36th st probably has em but they charge too much

Last edited:
was on a few facebook groups and they're flooded with people selling applications to guarantee you get a pair.. and people are biting  
eek.gif

I heard getset sports are taking phone orders for the corks $450,  a little bit much for me, hope it helps

Ask for cooley phag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom