Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Checked EBay Daily For Listings In This Size... $1,00-$1,200 Is The Average I've Seen Them At... Some People Asking Closer To $2K

Am I Missing Something?
Seems like the larger sizes are more expensive because there were less of them, you should see size 15s....

Cuz I'm Moving Along ONE Of The 3 Pairs I Was Able To Pickup?

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Point Me In The Direction Of A Size 13 Not Moving In That Price Range And We'll Talk Champ
wink.gif
Real talk

Flight club has had at least 2 for $800

Rifla $875

Solesupremacy moved their own pairs not consignment for $800

As already stated, a couple on the bay.

Not going at you but if your going to rape you have to be willing to acknowledge the rape.

Your walking around here with some lube, a pack of condoms, zip ties, and a mask on trying to say people are asking for it.

Last edited:
Well said, by the dude trying to get $1200 for his corks 
mean.gif
mean.gif
LMAO At This Thread
laugh.gif

We Really Got Dudes In Here Trying To Convince Others NOT To Cop Now And What Would Be Better Ways Of Spending $1K?
mean.gif
Leave That Mess To A Financial Advisor Fambs
laugh.gif

Y'all Can Sit There And Try To Rationalize Not Buying These All You Want But The FACT IS, This Shoe Is DOPE In Person PERIOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... If Those Pics Just Posted By TWNTY8 Don't Further This Argument, I Don't Know What Does.... Whether Y'all Like It Or Not, The Hype On This Release Is Well Deserved And The Fact They Are A Comemorative Piece As Tribute To His First Championship Only Makes Em That More Pronounced As A Historic Drop For Nike, Lebron And Sneaker Collectors Alike! These Things Can Sit In A Box Or Case The Rest Of My Life For All I'm Concerned, As I Have 200+ Other Nike's To Cover My Toes... Fact Is, There Is ONLY ONE First Ring For This Man Bron Bron, Considerably The Best Player To Ever Step Foot On Hardwood, And These Shoes Will Always Bring Back Memories Of That Event.
 One of the best players to ever step foot on hardwood

Just My Lil Bit Of Pocket Change And A Ball Of Lint On The Subject
wink.gif
fixed....

this one was the funniest. he started talking about the special box saying the box alone cost $5000 to make and it has gold trim. "stacks on stacks on stacks"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
we are not all like this in Miami....
mean.gif

Bron keeps all the good CWs to himself.

Just like in the 7 model. How much I wish the Cavfinatics HWCs and SVSMs released :smh:

I think the funny part is that Doug's fit is actually worn by today's hitsters lol. Just switch the shoes out from some foams and he's set

Stop arguin about resale value! The market sets the value and someone will pay no matter what. The homie So Much Sole 23 keeps it real and has been known to hook up fellow NTers for retail and always looks out for others. This thread would be a lot better place if there were more heads like him. All the hype surrounding this shoe is crazy and everyone would take advantage if they were lucky enough to get numerous pairs. Let it be and move on. Stop worrying about the other man. Worry about yours and get yours, if not then move on.

Your walking around here with some lube, a pack of condoms, zip ties, and a mask on trying to say people are asking for it.
:rofl:

I Don't Know How I Missed This In My First Glance Over Your Post But This **** Made Me Spit My Beer Out :lol:

Anyhow, I'm Far From Being The Deciding Factor Of Market Pricing... Do I Follow It Tho? Yes.... Way I See It Is If Cats Are Willing To Pay What They Are For ____ Release Then I'm Gonna Cater To That.... PLENTY Of Solid Dudes On Here That Have Helped Me Out In The Past Or I've Developed Friendships With Because Of This Love We Share For Sneaks Know I'm ALWAYS Willing To Return The Favor Free Of Charge When And Where I Can... Hell I Even Ate A Few Bucks Helping Out The Last Homie With KD ASG's.... If I Don't Know You Otherwise, What Obligation Do I Honestly Have To Anyone Else On These Boards?

It's A Give And Receive World We Live In My Dude And The MAJORITY Of Members On This Site Nowadays Are Looking To Do Nothing More Than Receive :wink:

Things Have Changed Drastically On Here In The Past Year Or So, And I Must Say It's Been For The Worse In All Honesty

Again Just The Way I See It

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom