Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiiiii folks would be all over that mess if it were to release with a limited tag slapped on it

Homeboy done said bath salts LOL

But that Mickey D's shoe is atrocious, if I was Debron Id call Carmex and Nike and have them scrap that collab quick like

And have my agent or whoever to gather all the pics of them floating around the net and destroy them like the vid of him getting yammed on at his own camp
messed up thing is they said the pic came from his instagram...but you right. fire everyone, better yet kill everyone who had somethin to do with it! Lol...aight dont kill em..lets just hope carmex did it as a gift and no one actually requested that abomination.

i can appreciate your viewpoint. my comment came from you stating your viewpoint over and over and over. i think we get that by now.

I feel you and if nothing else in the world I really do hate the redundancy but I may get a bit repetitive when having to respond to various members, especially when they don't understand my position from the beginning. I NEVER ONCE said I didn't like the shoe, I just didn't understand from a non resale value the big fuss about them if you missed them. People were on suicide alert after missing these. I do think they are a cool, neat shoe. I don't know where the hate or dislike was posted by me. Appreciate everybody's standpoint and thanks for those that participated in this convo with me. Congrats to EVERYBODY that got the Cork whether to keep, trade, or sell.

Last edited:
i can appreciate your viewpoint. my comment came from you stating your viewpoint over and over and over. i think we get that by now.

I feel you and if nothing else in the world I really do hate the redundancy but I may get a bit repetitive when having to respond to various members, especially when they don't understand my position from the beginning. I NEVER ONCE said I didn't like the shoe, I just didn't understand from a non resale value the big fuss about them if you missed them. People were on suicide alert after missing these. I do think they are a cool, neat shoe. I don't know where the hate or dislike was posted by me. Appreciate everybody's standpoint and thanks for those that participated in this convo with me. Congrats to EVERYBODY that got the Cork whether to keep, trade, or sell.

gotcha. apologies if i offended you at all. wasnt my intent.

My volts came in. I like them, not sure if I really need them. I've spent so much recently. I prob will return them to NDC. Love the free returns. :D

Just came back from Attic in Alhambra... And I actually won a raffle!
Didn't have any luck in San Diego. I was one number off. 
frown.gif

messed up thing is they said the pic came from his instagram...but you right. fire everyone, better yet kill everyone who had somethin to do with it! Lol...aight dont kill em..lets just hope carmex did it as a gift and no one actually requested that abomination.

The man said kill em lol..

Nah I gotchu tho, replace anybody who had a hand in the making of that shoe.

And speaking of Debron idk about everyone else, but its killing me how much of an attention monger he is, referring to the pregame dunk BS.

Flame suit on just in case since I'm in this particular thread.

Last edited:
That's a bigger turnout than SD had.

And I saw the news was in SD - I had my lady at the SD store and she struck out too. They had 1 pair of each size, so 300+ people for approx 13 pairs wasn't good odds ( I was within 5 numbers for one raffle pull). Congrats to those who won - it was a last ditch effort. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm not new to this, when the hype falls the prices will too. It just takes a little patience, but I'm definitely not holding my breath for a pair.
Corks are way beyond Hype my brotha! Best of luck getting a pair!!!

AND FOR ****'S SAKE DON'T SPEND 900-1000 OR EVEN MORE ON ******G SHOES!!!!.
it's always easy to tell others not to spend X on a shoe when you yourself obtained them at retail.....jus sayin....

Last edited by a moderator:
The man said kill em lol..

Nah I gotchu tho, replace anybody who had a hand in the making of that shoe.

And speaking of Debron idk about everyone else, but its killing me how much of an attention monger he is, referring to the pregame dunk BS.

Flame suit on just in case since I'm in this particular thread.
yeah, i feel dude should give the folks a pregame show at least! I understand not wanting to possibly lose the dunk contest or whatever, but aint nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain by showing out pregame. He should turn it into a positive like commercials or something and quit the nonsense! But thats my opinion. Dont beat me up superfans!

yeah, i feel dude should give the folks a pregame show at least! I understand not wanting to possibly lose the dunk contest or whatever, but aint nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain by showing out pregame. He should turn it into a positive like commercials or something and quit the nonsense! But thats my opinion. Dont beat me up superfans!
when you're on top there is no need to show off......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom