Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't think Nike is more focused on Kobe just based off of the amount of lebrons released vs the Kobe's released.

Kobe hasn't gotten a nsw line like the brons ie corks and denims.

A lot of people just love the design of Kobes this year. People in bmore even showing them love and Kobes haven't done well around here prior to this year.

Price point also matters since Kobes are much cheaper than lebrons.

Finally, we can't really judge brons vs kobes when it comes to sitting on shelves. Bron has way more gr colorways and more pairs shipped to stores than kobes. Fnl doesn't even carry Kobes for the most part except for the super naturals at the moment.
Good points...

But many folks gotta understand.. Major Chains as well as Mom and Pops dont always order the same amount of Kobes as they do Lebrons and vice versa.

Everyone purchases based on History and what does well in THEIR store.

Not every Footlocker Champs and Finish line in every city gets the same amount of kicks.. just like every Niketown doesnt.

So if you see kicks in one store over another Line.. it really means nothing.. from one area to the other.

I do crack up when I hear people saying which shoe sells better.. when Nike doesnt post pairs produced lol.. 

If a mom and pop Orders 24 pairs of Brons... they may have only ordered 12 pairs of Kobes because they cant say 0 or they could lose their account.

And thats on GRs.... hoping they can get limited stuff to sell.

Good points...

But many folks gotta understand.. Major Chains as well as Mom and Pops dont always order the same amount of Kobes as they do Lebrons and vice versa.

Everyone purchases based on History and what does well in THEIR store.

Not every Footlocker Champs and Finish line in every city gets the same amount of kicks.. just like every Niketown doesnt.

So if you see kicks in one store over another Line.. it really means nothing.. from one area to the other.

I do crack up when I hear people saying which shoe sells better.. when Nike doesnt post pairs produced lol.. 

If a mom and pop Orders 24 pairs of Brons... they may have only ordered 12 pairs of Kobes because they cant say 0 or they could lose their account.

And thats on GRs.... hoping they can get limited stuff to sell.

Also area matters, on the west coast they get more Kobe's naturally.

If you live on the east coast it's harder to tell how a sneaker is selling nationwide.

Maybe to commemorate LeBron being a ghost in the 4th quarter of the 2010 finals
roll.gif

Lol I was being sarcastic. I do expect to have to pay more since it's shady down in Texas , but I would never pay that much before at least trying on release day.
Lol I know that.. Those eBay people well most ebay people I just can't stand. Anything to make a dollar even if it rips off the next man.

I wasn't talking the Lebron X mid.

I was talking about the Lebron X lows. I don't know why somebody would buy that recycled shoe, that's really not even aimed at playing Basketball for $165 when you can get the Kobe 8 which feels better, is actually aimed for Basketball and has better colorways for $140

I wasn't talking the Lebron X mid.

I was talking about the Lebron X lows. I don't know why somebody would buy that recycled shoe, that's really not even aimed at playing Basketball for $165 when you can get the Kobe 8 which feels better, is actually aimed for Basketball and has better colorways for $140

Its to give people a choice. I agree I like the Kobes far more than the x lows. But some people will like the x lows better. People have different tastes.

Back
Top Bottom