Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Good find TWNTY8, definitely bright.  Gotta say liking them the most out of the 3 we've seen so far.  They do like a lot like the KD DMV colorway. 

Found this pic on IG..
this helps me make decisions on copping other shoes right now.  the only elite I am even remotely interested in is the White/Gold/Black.  These are horrible IMO, as are the turq joints in the locker room pic and the superhero.  Pure Platinum May 4 and the White/Gold are all I see copping from the Bron Line at this point.  Gonna spend some coin and time picking up them limited Lunar Force 1s with the easter color soles!

crimsons are yuck, looks like a summertime hyperdunk/hyperfuse cw that ends up at the outlets. Total letdown but at least I save $260

Not bad but nothing special. If it was 115 like they KD V DMV it would be an instanta cop. Hell if it was even 180 I might consider it but for 260 hell no! I'll politely leave these to the cats that by every LeBron that comes out.

Last edited:
that 260 is making a LOT of cats reconsider ANY elite that drops hah. I'm with y'all. My car payment is 250, not supposed to spending more than a car payment on some mediocre kicks

They look better than the dmv KD V & definitely look better than the crimson penny's, but they still aren't worth that $260 price at all

There you have it guys

This is the official "hyped" colorway of the Lebron X elites
laugh.gif
Still waiting for the south beach lol

Back
Top Bottom