Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Need to see more pics of those crimson elites, not really feeling how similar they are to the kd dmvs. Right now its looking like a pass.

I'd take the superhero aka knicks over the crimsons but thats just me. Guess I'll just cop the homes and call it quits. smart ***** Nike had to make those a sports pack model

So I'm feeling those Bright Crimson Elites! I see the extremely strong resemblance to the DMV KD Vs, but I appreciate these for what they are. They'll definately be had.

Looks like I've got a lot more Xs to go before I'm ready for XIs...Bright Crimsons Elites, Turquoise Elites, Wht/Blk/Gold Elites, Pure Platinums, Denims, and Suedes so far...

I know the Xs don't get a lot of love from NT, but I really do like the line, and not just hyped CWs because I have Dunkman, Floridian and Lavas which weren't hyped at all

Lows

"HWC" - Bright Citrus/Blackened Blue/White:  579765 800 -   RD  4/27/13

University Red/Stadium Grey/ Total Crimson:  579765 600 -   RD  N/A

"Sprites" - Treasure Blue/White/Volt:  579765 500 -   RD  N/A

P.S. Elite +

White/Metallic Gold/Black:  579834 100 -   RD  04/2O/13

P.S. Elites

"SUPERHERO" - Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum/Blackened Blue/Bright Citrus:  579827 400 -   RD  4/27/13

Total Crimson/Fiberglass/Black/Volt:  579827 800 -   RD 6/XX/2013

Sport Turquoise/Volt/Violet Force:  579827 300 -   RD  N/A

GS Mids

"Superhero" - Blackened Blue/Pure Platinum/Bright Citrus:  543564 401 -   RD  4/27/13

Turquoise/Bright Citrus/Windchill:  543564 402 -   RD  N/A

No Nickname, but exact same colors as Men's Dade County colors

Men's Mids

"Dade County" - Turquoise/Bright Citrus/Windchill:  543564 304 -   RD  N/A

"Pure Platinum's" - Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise: N/A:   RD  5/4/13

All of these color ways were listed in SwaggerChamp23's post back in February except for the Pure Platinum's and the Sprite lows.

Last edited:
I really like the crimsons those and the Sprite lows are really nice, but I still have the Sprite 8s so I'm not going to get em'.

At the Footaction I work at, we always get way more LeBron's than Kobe's (West coast if that means anything).  Naturally, the limited pairs usually sell out, regardless.  We still have the Kobe: YOTS, Sulfur, Blue (whatever the **** the nickname is for that), and Python; still have the LeBron: Prism, Canary, Volt, Setting, and the Lows.  

Honestly, the price point of the LeBron's turn off a lot of the normal shoe buyers.  

People who say one sells out over the other really have nothing to stand on.  Just because your local spots sell out of one over the other, doesn't mean other areas are the same.  

My thoughts translated fairly well to text.  I'm drunk. 
glasses.gif
 and advil kinda day tomorrow 
smokin.gif

People saying recycled shoe is annoying. The 9s were a great shoe and comfy as hell. Wtf would it matter if it is the same type of bottom. Nit picking fools. You walk on the bottom of the shoe. Last years must of been comfy and nike wanted it that way. To be recycled it has to of left its original place went to someone's house worn then thrown in the bin and then shipped to nike again and then soles ripped off in mass numbers lol I'm jk but the recycled bit is a bit much. You either like or you don't

not really feelin the look of the X lows...the X mids on the other hand are dope..i have a pair of canary yellows and want to pick up the miami dolphin CW. but id have to say X iD's > GR colors any day

Those elites are hideous. Nothing left for the x is impressing at all. Guess I'll be saving money.

Side note, I saw somebody wearing those fake white black n gold X's in the mall yesterday, I couldn't help but laugh at him

^Yeah, you're right. Would just rather iD the 2 pairs of Xs in my locker than buy any Elites this year.

Elites just aren't doing it for me this time...and definitely not for $260.

Back
Top Bottom