Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Guess most of us wants to wait them elites out but what if nike limit them.....
I too bought the home and taxi on rd..... only to find em cheaper..... hell wifey even bought the away a week later for 199 at the outlet..... smh
But what if they are limited in numbers..... they did it with the gold medal when we thought they might sit..... the fireberries were sme like a ghost....... lol guess tome will telll.....

Sneakers are like Gas Prices.. 

No not comparing the economics (lets not go there)

But the pre conditioning.. 

Gas used to be 1.50 a gallon.. (I remember 99 cents at one point)

Then it's currently around 3.79 a gallon here locally...

If it goes down to 2.50 we think holy mackerel this is great.. 

Sneakers... the same. If they charge these rates for a while.. we may balk.. but we buy. Later we realize we cant do it anymore and the price drops down to $225 just like Foams and other releases...

We think finally.. Nike came to their senses.  They still win.

The retailer as always is the one really losing.. Unless they are named Footlocker.
thats how it is for most of you guys

i saw the light once gr jordans start going for 160, i dont pay that, releases that i really want are few and far between and even then i get them on some sort of discount (read very close to $100)

most of you guys should do the same, wait it out on the grs, they will come down in price, then buy

but wait until they come down considerably, not no orig. $180, now $160 bull

Those tats are wild and not in a good way

Do gotta say though that they look pretty good with the pink laces

Just my opinion

If you could switch the pink  on the denims to a different color what would it be ? 
nerd.gif

Lol dude with the tattoos always has a fresh pair tho a must follow IMO on ig... But I'm feelin the denims. Pink Laces are a must! Release date the 20th? Anyone can confirm?

Last edited:
^ Isn't the blk/white elites suppose to drop the 20th? Denims release date hasn't been confirmed I don't think.....

Thanks for the input. I know it costs very little to produce the shoes compared to the price that they retail for. But Nike uses the "more tech" thing as an excuse to justify the steadily increasing prices as well as the price difference between the respective sneaker lines.
You guys can't also forget the Research and Development on the shoe has to be paid for and profited as well.

I don't think nikes going to drop denims on the same day as another lebron, It's probably going to be like the corks, a weekend to itself

I don't think nikes going to drop denims on the same day as another lebron, It's probably going to be like the corks, a weekend to itself
Didnt the Cork and Volts drop on the same day? I may be mistaken but I thought the Volts were the consolation prize lol

Didnt the Cork and Volts drop on the same day? I may be mistaken but I thought the Volts were the consolation prize lol
Lol yea they did drop same day , but I hope the denims don't drop on the 20th, Nike and JB need to give some breathing room between release dates, it's gettin crazy

Yea that's true, just figured since this time it's an "elite" that maybe they won't have them drop the same day. Or maybe it's the same as the corks, if you don't get the denims, the elite is your second option

Denims have grown on me since first sightings when bron rocked them back in last October. That video helped even more too lol And the elites are lowkey wack this year. Maybe they'll grow on me... But the kobe elites are a must

Man I need those Denims! But I strike out on these releases all the time. The elites are an EZ Pass for me. me and the X's after this are more than likely done.

Feeling the Denims even more now with these on-feet pics.

Really thinking of pulling the trigger on the Dolphins, I feel like I'll hate myself in the future for not picking them up....

Back
Top Bottom