Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Couldn't wait any longer. Haven't had to pay a reseller price in a long time. Had to finally bite on the Corks.

mean.gif
and
happy.gif
at the same time.
I may have to do the same with the denims if i don't cop for retail, which is my 1st option, but I could get em early now for $700, but No bueno...

Wouldn't want to wear them?? I hope you got them for retail because for how much I payed I'm wearing mine as soon as we get good weather, I need to get my money's worth.

If the weather doesn't break soon I'm just going to start using them as house shoes, as you can tell I'm still not over paying more than retail.
LOL..Exactly man

$650 is the low end of the resale price range. honestly IMO i wouldn't want to wear them, not even around the room (the pair i have is in pristine condition).

Wouldn't want to wear them?? I hope you got them for retail because for how much I payed I'm wearing mine as soon as we get good weather, I need to get my money's worth.

If the weather doesn't break soon I'm just going to start using them as house shoes, as you can tell I'm still not over paying more than retail.
not trying to clown on people wearing them but i see a reason to hold these as a collector's peice(i'm not doing that), personally i'm holding them for trade bait(i've stated this multiple times). I've learned you can't clown people for holding a pair of shoes DS just to collect or just display even buying over retail. I know multiple people who do this w/ their grails and i'm sure if they multiples they would wear a pair. If it's their only pair they won't wear them unless you put a gun to their head. I don't get where people get off telling other people what to do w/ their own shoes. Either salty or ignorant...:smh:

not trying to clown on people wearing them but i see a reason to hold these as a collector's peice(i'm not doing that), personally i'm holding them for trade bait(i've stated this multiple times). I've learned you can't clown people for holding a pair of shoes DS just to collect or just display even buying over retail. I know multiple people who do this w/ their grails and i'm sure if they multiples they would wear a pair. If it's their only pair they won't wear them unless you put a gun to their head. I don't get where people get off telling other people what to do w/ their own shoes. Either salty or ignorant...:smh:

Nah, never clowning you bro. I get your viewpoint. I've got 3 pair of royal 1s and zero interest in wearing a pair anytime soon. Just going to keep 1 and dangle the other 2 till dudes start jumping out the window "banned 1" style.

Nah, never clowning you bro. I get your viewpoint. I've got 3 pair of royal 1s and zero interest in wearing a pair anytime soon. Just going to keep 1 and dangle the other 2 till dudes start jumping out the window "banned 1" style.
no worries. thats one reason i traded for the corks. guys dangle bred11s and barkley posite for banned 1s don't get any responses. dangle corks and you should be able to make a deal... power of the bait...

Last edited:
Got 3 corks , 11.5, 12, 12.5 all trade bait and 4 pairs of royals sz 12, gonna hold them all until "2015 then boom, selling and buying multiples of the Marty McFly's w/power laces

I think I'ma cop Volts then move over to the KD line. I feel like Nike is playing a game of hamster on the wheel with the Lebron line. My pockets will thank me anyway

I bought them with all the extra cash I made selling 88's GS sizes, my bad, Stocked up here in Houston during footaction northline restock

he's right though. no need to throw it in peoples faces. especially once a day.
congrats on your pairs though.

Agree. Cork prices dropped a bit. You can find them a lot cheaper now. Also depends on what you consider cheap.
yea. honestly i think right now is a good time to pick them up. more and more people are unDSing and couple are cracking already :smh: but i'm sure everyone expected that to happen. in a year there will be less DS pairs around and if LeBron wins more rings (most likely, have to admit even as a kobe fan) and add to his legacy, these will jump up again. not trying to hype but limited quantity shoes do that.... so i would deal for them now if you want them.

I
yea. honestly i think right now is a good time to pick them up. more and more people are unDSing and couple are cracking already :smh: but i'm sure everyone expected that to happen. in a year there will be less DS pairs around and if LeBron wins more rings (most likely, have to admit even as a kobe fan) and add to his legacy, these will jump up again. not trying to hype but limited quantity shoes do that.... so i would deal for them now if you want them.

Agree

Lebrons numbers at age 28 > Kobe's when he was 28 ...I dont want to make this a LeBron vs. Kobe thing because theyre both top players of all time but as individual player LeBron is better

Nope buddy you're tripping. Kobe was the better scorer of the 2 at the same age. Now LeBron grabbed more rebounds and got more assist. Kobe's the better one on one player while LeBron is the better team player. Depends on what you like. No LeBron is not the better "INDIVIDUAL" player.
beat me to it

dude really shot himself in the mouth with that one

Back
Top Bottom