Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

now that i think of it, brons really have been on the bulky side... cool with me tho.
happy.gif
reason why i love the lebron line...bulky shoes fit for big guys

Last edited:
can ya get back on topic of the sneaker... thanks... ( I hate having to go thru extra pages to find info due to the riff raft)

I truly believe there are dudes in this forum who are intentionally trying to get the thread shut down.  Its pretty sad.

If a dude making six figures is a bad thing and shouldnt be allowed to post on a message board... damn... 

There's a few of us in trouble.... probably more than a few.

Some of ya'll need a time out.

Black suede, red suede, brown suede, gray suede, gimme them all!!!!!!! Too bad they are all player exclusives so really what's the point.

dont care if theyre GRs or not...big fan of the Prisms & Lavas. both real smooth and subtle shoes. 

Question for all yall who rock these casually with the laces out...How bad is slippage at the heel for you guys?

I tried an 11.5 in these, and they were too tight in the toebox, but the heel still slipped a bit. I had to size up to a 12, and it's near impossible to rock these without tying the laces because they keep slipping lol.

I normally tie my laces on every shoe, but these look too good untied lol.

Question for all yall who rock these casually with the laces out...How bad is slippage at the heel for you guys?

I tried an 11.5 in these, and they were too tight in the toebox, but the heel still slipped a bit. I had to size up to a 12, and it's near impossible to rock these without tying the laces because they keep slipping lol.

kinda funny reading this cuz ur sayn ur not tie'n ur shoes but seem surprised tht an untied shoe is slipping lol sorry but mayb its jus me but thts funny lol but hey i rock some of my foamposites untied sumtimes too brotha, in the end keep doin u fam cuz tht is ur style and i respect tht

and remember this is a performance shoe b4 a casuall shoe even tho it is mostly rockd as casuall

Last edited:
*old head moment*

NT trolls used to be clever, had great timing, and were actually funny.

You new trolls are short bus forreal.

*done*

I feel you bro... I feel you lol. I lurk more so these days unless I have useful info or need it... but these young dudes make it hard to be as active here as I used to be :x

In my experience, I rock my Jewels to the gym sometimes and keep them untied and don't have any slippage problems.  The lace lock works extremely well when you get them to fit just right.  Although, when I wear my Area 72's, I have to tie them now.  At first, I was wearing them laces out but they did stretch a little. 

Ive never worn any of my X's more than once but that tightness in the Toe-box tends to go away later in the night. Everyone always says to go up half a size but once you break the shoe in it'll be too loose for casual wear. I just play with the laces and break the shoe, but I never go up in size.

kinda funny reading this cuz ur sayn ur not tie'n ur shoes but seem surprised tht an untied shoe is slipping lol sorry but mayb its jus me but thts funny lol but hey i rock some of my foamposites untied sumtimes too brotha, in the end keep doin u fam cuz tht is ur style and i respect tht

and remember this is a performance shoe b4 a casuall shoe even tho it is mostly rockd as casuall
there he go again pointing common sense and dropping true wisdom.

I can see how that would happen if you have wide feet since the Xs are kinda narrow at the toe box. I have narrow feet so they tuck in comfortably up front and no slip even if I wear them unlaced.

Last edited:
Just a small nugget of info...

FNL will carry both Lebron X Elite colorways that SwagChamp23 posted earlier in the thread up to size 15. They'll also carry a 400 color code, not sure what colorway that is tho. Looks like some shade of blue...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom