Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

ehh quick one based it on the 3:
View media item 317534
piffy, kinda stole the recently XIII release cw tho

not mad tho

must be a youngin, :lol:
View media item 317569
huh? how young are you thinkin fam?

i mean, i know everyone likes to think theyre OG but lebron isnt even 30, your hi horse, get off it

and the XIIIs still came out before either shoe so im still feelin the same way

dude. :smh: Taking things way too seriously. If I based it off those 13s, the rendering would look completely different. So I don't know how you got the 13s off it and of course the 13s came out earlier. I mean what it is like nike's 2nd time retroing that color for the 13s? So just chill my man. :lol:

The only reason I said youngin was I assumed you did not know about the 3s and that specific color layout. I mean you did say "kinda stole the recently XIII cw tho."

Last edited:
Alright people....there's a little debate going on amongst my friends at  my crib on which color is the better colorway:

Cutting Jade Vs Settings/Dolphins?

What ya'll think? We all will be reading this! LOL.

Jades by a country mile.

i would like an explanation is it not the same shoe? but different colors ? where does your hatred for making your own custom X come from?

The only difference I noticed personally was my airbag in my ID's had a few torn threads inside them, and there were a few small dark glue spots on the shoe. Aside from that, quality is spot on. Worn 20-30x and still look perfect

getn pumped to see wut colorway/PE the king will be wearing today while we put the smack down on those canadian dinosaurs  
smokin.gif

The only difference I noticed personally was my airbag in my ID's had a few torn threads inside them, and there were a few small dark glue spots on the shoe. Aside from that, quality is spot on. Worn 20-30x and still look perfect
im glad you like your iD but i hope you know, since the airbag wasnt 100%, you can return the iD for a voucher and get another iD if you would like more info PM me bro

Back
Top Bottom