Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Saw the Elites in hand yesterday. They are nice but I rather have the 9 Elites.

Agreed. Maybe the IXs have the benefit of being the "first" Elites, but I just find them more impressive as a transition from the normal IXs when compared to the same relationship between the Xs. Stylistically, I've always liked the IXs more than the Xs, so I'm sure that plays a role in my opinion as well.

Just curious and would like an opinion from those of you that have experience with both. Which would you choose, Lebron X Elite or Foamposite Stealth? And how do each perform on court? Which is more comfy?

Just curious and would like an opinion from those of you that have experience with both. Which would you choose, Lebron X Elite or Foamposite Stealth? And how do each perform on court? Which is more comfy?

Just the Stealth foamposites or foamposites in general?

Lebron x over foamposite one all day performance wise.

Ginobili rocking carbons it looks like. He played in the IX for awhile too. Team lebron

why doesn't Nike release 3 colorways that LBJ will wear in the Elites along side the white/golds... instead of making 3 other pointless and just random colorways :smh: :smh: :smh:

save the random colorways for Nike ID and instead give us 4 colorways of Elites that LeBron will be wearing..

maybe thats just me

Just copped a pair of Jades for $150 shipped 
nthat.gif

why doesn't Nike release 3 colorways that LBJ will wear in the Elites along side the white/golds... instead of making 3 other pointless and just random colorways :smh: :smh: :smh:

save the random colorways for Nike ID and instead give us 4 colorways of Elites that LeBron will be wearing..

maybe thats just me

They look like you can ID them though.

maybe thats just me

It's not just you. That's what made Jordans the best shoes ever. All the colorways were shoes that Michael ACTUALLY WORE on court. And almost everything he wore on court was available for the general public to buy.

Can someone put the elites on a scales and compare them to the standard X?

I see Bron went with the white and red elite CW tonight :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom