Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

He switched shoes because they are lighter and faster. What's the weight difference between the regular X and the Elites. 1 oz? lol

Last edited:
Did I just hear Steve Kerr rip on the MVP's too?????? LOL!!
roll.gif

Wow, I'm not going to say anything else except for that I hope the ones who would really like to wear these, can find a pair.

Well...he wore em before the game.....they are kinda ill. But one would have to wear black and neutral colors at ALL TIMES with these

I think they're cool. Unoriginal? Yes. But still a cool looking shoe to me.

So lebron switched shoes? Something he's done before. Are you saying he switched because he thinks they're ugly? Maybe he got on NT at the break and saw people hating?

He always do that for every mvp shoes he switches to his regular basketball performance shoe that are much lighter and much better to play in

The MVPs are like Frankenstein's monster. They're the All Stars, BHMs, Windchill, Canarys, Jades, etc all rolled into one. It's not like they came up with crazy design. It's uninspired recycling. But it's limited so we already know where this is going.

Last edited:
I don't know how to explain it man, I just like the craziness....the shoes that don't match with outfits.  It's always been my style... the Area 72's, Platinums, and now these are my Top 3.  For instance, take the Settings/Dolphins (since they were the last ones that a lot of people on here liked) ....those were an easy pass for me.  I don't HATE the shoe, but it's not something I want.  In my opinion, I think they did an excellent job with giving all of us a good variety and were able to appeal to a bigger audience.   Not speaking towards you, but it seems like when people absolutely hate an X that is coming out, they instantly start hating the whole line in general.  Lol, there were SO many colorways and there are so many options on ID....I really don't see why it's such a disappointment for some.

And yes....I'm a "fanboy" lol.  I'm not ashamed to admit that.  I tried my hardest to get the Corks when they released, to celebrate his 1st ring and was unsuccessful.  I was literally pulling the trigger this afternoon and was ready to get raped on eBay, and then *BAM* , these come out.  I'm putting my efforts towards these, and I guess we will see what happens.
THIS THIS THIS! 

I love shoes like this something different and flashy, fits my personality. Loved the 72s and and Plats so I got them, call me a hypebeast fanboy or any other name you can come up with! I just hope I can get these as smoothly as I got the others!

I think they're cool. Unoriginal? Yes. But still a cool looking shoe to me.

So lebron switched shoes? Something he's done before. Are you saying he switched because he thinks they're ugly? Maybe he got on NT at the break and saw people hating?
Im not necessarily saying he switched because they are ugly, even though they are. Im saying the only reason he was wearing them is because they are the "MVPs". If they didnt have the MVP tag, no way they get away with a CW like this. The two shoes dont even match. Lebron said he switched shoes because the MVPs are heavier, thats probably because there is a layer of puke on them. 

Man, y'all quit frontin'...If Nike released this next weekend y'all wld all go run out in cop w/ no hesitation...LOL

Checked my shipping status from DSG & noticed the package only weighs 1 pound. Really hope that's a typo...

Sittin' on the fence on those MVP's... I thought the Area 72's were too much... Pure Platinums were do-able... These...

WHY NOT! Will grab... if I can.

Man, y'all quit frontin'...If Nike released this next weekend y'all wld all go run out in cop w/ no hesitation...LOL

Tap that brake...Nike wouldn't get MY money for those, just like I didn't dig the Re-entrys...

Those 2 colorways are just a little too much over the top...IMO. But I hope those who really like the MVPs will be able to get their hands on them.

I don't see any of the small details that are usually throughout his MVP sneakers.

With Nike knowing Lebron was going to win the award for some time now you would think they come up with something better.

You shouldn't recycle an idea for an MVP sneaker unless its line with previous MVP sneakers made for that player.

I was looking forward to something special. The X felt like a year where Nike put forth little effort into it and let the name Lebron sell the product.

Back
Top Bottom