Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

so since the lebron elites are selling for 260+, i'm guessing the MVPs will easily be over 300 retail?

Last edited:
should have wore his elites during the first half
grin.gif
maybe he could have scored more points
laugh.gif

i'm not against these 'what the __' shoes in principle. for example, i liked the what the kobe 7's a lot, mainly because they were a predominantly khaki colored shoe well-executed with accents. but these, i can't get into. more money in my pocket i guess

My thoughts on the MVP colorway.

This concept shouldn't have been used on a MVP colorway

It should have followed the previous white and team colors formula with unique badging on it.

They didn't even use the good colorways in the mix up colorway!

Also in regards to the MVP colorway being limited to 600 pairs :lol:

I'm glad I'm not a Lebron the player fan because he constantly s@**** on yall :lol:

MVP, Championship, Scoring title colorways are for the true fans to feel connected in their favorite player's accomplishments.

All of Kobe accomplishment shoes were decently available. Lebrons accomplishments haven't been readily available since the Lebron VI MVP shoe

Last edited:
Hooooly wow..........

Imma have a heart attack.  Sorry you guys don't like these, I would LOVE to have these.  I don't care if it's been done, these are flat out right up my alley!!  
Absolute exact thoughts. This is the shoe of shoes. I feel like I should have been born with these on.. SOOOO MOTHERLOVIN SWEET

I just realized that the Mvps are not even elites because I was so excited about them. Does anybody know why that is?

Why am I feeling a certain way about these shoes? They are sweet for sure I want them but why this as the MVP shoe? I know the tounge says it but why is this particular design for his MVP

My thoughts on the MVP colorway.

This concept shouldn't have been used on a MVP colorway

It should have followed the previous white and team colors formula with unique badging on it.

They didn't even use the good colorways in the mix up colorway!

Also in regards to the MVP colorway being limited to 600 pairs :lol:

I'm glad I'm not a Lebron the player fan because he constantly s@**** on yall :lol:

MVP, Championship, Scoring title colorways are for the true fans to feel connected in their favorite player's accomplishments.

All of Kobe accomplishment shoes were decently available. Lebrons accomplishments haven't been readily available since the Lebron VI MVP shoe

doesnt seem like lebron cares about u fans too much

Back
Top Bottom