Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The Denims will be available online too. Did the Mambacurials release on eastbay?

Anyway online is irrelevant unless you have a bot.

Like someone said numbers may be similar instore but demand on the Lebrons is higher.

I got the Kobe's pretty easy. I'll be surprised I get the Lebrons

Mambacurials only released on NDC, Eastbay didn't carry them.

I was lucky enough to grab them without a bot...may not be as lucky this time...

the kobe MC weren't easy to get, lot of places that were doing raffles didn't get many and only NDC sold em online.

denims are sold in more places but looks like the amount available looks real limited. hype is only going to grow if the heat repeat, hope you guys chain down your chairs in line
laugh.gif

I thought the MC's were pretty easy to get....I expect these to be way harder to get. Maybe not Cork level but near it.

Guys these sneakers aren't even out. You can't dictate the aftermarket value for a sneaker that hasn't even released yet.

Last edited:
Guys these sneakers aren't even out. You can't dictate the aftermarket value for a sneaker that hasn't even released yet.
Aftermarket Value will be $650-850 same as the cork.
The demand is there. Supply is not. Set Your Price Early. Stick to it. Everyone else will follow suit.
If you can't afford to hold these for a week because you have bills to pay, do everyone a favor and don't buy. The shoes could have gone to someone who'll wear them, or someone who can afford to keep the demand high. reselling 101

Last edited:
i was walking by UBIQ in philly yesterday and there was already about 15-20 people in line
mean.gif

online or bust for me, but ill be at firefly so im pretty sure i aint getting them

Back
Top Bottom