Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This morning I went to HoH Brooklyn hope to get a raffle ticket, when I gave a guy my phone no. he forgot to give me a ticket so I asked him. Then he looked upset and said to me " hold on, you not gonna get it anyway". How he said that to his customer? What a ****. I feel terrible and I will never go there again.
PS. I am Asian and speaking not well maybe that's the point he don't like me.

Report him to corporate. Footlocker doesn't play that ****, they will fire anybody for anything

yea no need to hold a ******g raffle for 8 pairs. Employee probably said like 8 pairs which is more along the lines of 20-30 pairs

Unfortunately those numbers sound just about right for HOH on this release, most niketowns didn't even get a full size run, if you wear a size 10,11,11.5 good luck. lol, normally those sizes are in bountiful amounts. Not the case for hazelnuts.|I

And how's he so sure that I'm not gonna get lucky. Maybe he already knew that his friends or himself gonna get it. SMH
By telling you that your not gonna get them he's implying that the system is rigged. This is bad reputation for Footlocker, which is a supposed to be the most reputable sneaker retailer in the world. Pretty sure a complaint letter/email with good wording that includes the guys name and specific details could catch their attention...policy violation? rigged raffle? Discrimination? Use the race card that'll wake them up.

By telling you that your not gonna get them he's implying that the system is rigged. This is bad reputation for Footlocker, which is a supposed to be the most reputable sneaker retailer in the world. Pretty sure a complaint letter/email with good wording that includes the guys name and specific details could catch their attention...policy violation? rigged raffle? Discrimination? Use the race card that'll wake them up.

That's pretty bad, especially since it just opened up. Guess its time for them to hire some new employees, footlocker corporate doesn't put up with any of that ****

This morning I went to HoH Brooklyn hope to get a raffle ticket, when I gave a guy my phone no. he forgot to give me a ticket so I asked him. Then he looked upset and said to me " hold on, you not gonna get it anyway". How he said that to his customer? What a ****. I feel terrible and I will never go there again.
PS. I am Asian and speaking not well maybe that's the point he don't like me.
As others have said report him to corporate by writing a letter to them. More than likely that guy will be getting a write up at the least. I remember for the Bred 11 release I went to ask for details if they where going to raffle the shoes and they told me that they were all already reserved. My lady was at the mall later that day and I asked if she could ask. She ends up calling me what size shoe do I wear to put on the raffle ticket 
mean.gif

^^^Those denim pics 
nthat.gif

The same employee that was rude to sneakersberry is the same that told me they had 8 pairs. Guy just looks like a mean individual. Why take a job in retail if the littlest comment gets your panties in a bunch. I said good morning he didn't even answer. Smh. All together I put in 3 tickets. One at each of the hoh in the nyc area. My first time entering a raffle. Most likely will be my last. Had the day off so I figured what the hell.

Went with 2 of my homegirls to HoH to sign up for the raffle. I'll try on NDC on saturday morning if none of us get a call back. I won't be torn up about, I was planning on buying some area 72's with that money anyway lol.

Got four tickets in at hoh bethesda hoping my other three people aren't too hungover to answer a phone call. They didn't take sizes down for us is that how it went for everyone else too?

multiple people is really the only way to do it.

I actually asked a manager how they were preventing multiple entries, and all he could say was that if someone gets caught doing it their name would be blacklisted from future raffles.

Since they aren't keeping lists prior to the drawing (that I'm aware of) the only way they could catch you is if you a) get unlucky and have your name drawn twice, or b) after the raffle is over they record all entries and see your multiple attempts.

The companies I worked for that did giveaways followed process (b) just in case you had a disgruntled person who wanted to challenge the validity all entries were recorded to CYA.. We didn't blacklist multiple entries, but we would pick out 10 names, and if the top person was found again in the log we went to the next, and so on.

---------------

The process is different for each store.

At the store in my city you enter the raffle for a specific size, and each size has its own box. but if you're putting in an entriy for a size they don't even have you're wasting your time
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got four tickets in at hoh bethesda hoping my other three people aren't too hungover to answer a phone call. They didn't take sizes down for us is that how it went for everyone else too?

They should have i mean whats the point they just call whatever tix is selected thats messed up. At least with raffles it should eliminate the sz 8 kid getting a sz 12 or 13 cause there size is gone with hopes of "trading down" or just flippling for their size! They should of had a paper ur name, size, and contact number to reach u at. Sounds shady to me son!!! They usually or should Take ur info write down the tix number next to ur name and give u a slip and and they keep 1.

Sorry to interrupt, but finally got around to taking pics of my Denims. Love these!

LeBron X QXT Denim QS - Evening Profile by seango, on Flickr

LeBron X QXT Denim QS - Indoor Profile by seango, on Flickr

LeBron X QXT Denim QS - Frontal by seango, on Flickr

LeBron X QXT Denim QS - 3/4 View by seango, on Flickr

LeBron X QXT Denim QS - Heel by seango, on Flickr

LeBron X QXT Denim QS - Tongue by seango, on Flickr
NICE pics ^ shoe of the year hands down still a shame about the beasts but nevertheless... 

Lots of people out of this thread might not even know that it's dropping tomorrow cause it's not on NDC's calendar.

Last edited:
They should have i mean whats the point they just call whatever tix is selected thats messed up. At least with raffles it should eliminate the sz 8 kid getting a sz 12 or 13 cause there size is gone with hopes of "trading down" or just flippling for their size! They should of had a paper ur name, size, and contact number to reach u at. Sounds shady to me son!!! They usually or should Take ur info write down the tix number next to ur name and give u a slip and and they keep 1.
They took everything else down, phone number, ticket number, name etc. just no size and all the tickets just went into one box. they prolly only got one size run pg plaza always gets most all the pairs for the dmv area but they're fcfs if im not mistaken 

Back
Top Bottom