Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

View media item 484503

View media item 484504
Broke these out today to go head over to the mall got a ton of compliments. Apparently nobody in my city has rocked theirs. Rocked some army green cargo pants, and a all black nike tee with a small white swoosh on the chest. Looked good. 
smokin.gif
I seen you bro, haha. I work at Champs

just wait until eastbay runs there 20% discount promotion and grab a pair for 207 + free shipping + no taxes =  shiiiittt! If i dont get the hazelnuts I am going to pick up the crimson elites with a 25 % discount code for 195
What he said.  Picked up a pair of Crimson Elites for $208 flat after 20% off discount, Free Shipping and No Tax.  That was a good pickup.  Maybe next time I'll grab the 25% off discount!

I seen you bro, haha. I work at Champs
Did he look good? 
laugh.gif
  Jk man

There's no sense discussing the numbers on the Mints.  It has 'QS' on the box....it could have a spotted cow print on the shoe and this thread will be filled with "copped 6 pairs off NDC, 2 pairs off JJ, waiting for my other 3 from END, got like 10 coming from ruvilla".  I like them a lot, definitely because they can be worn with a lot, so good luck to all that are looking to grab them in order to wear! 

Them crimson elites super underrated. I also snagged a pair from eastbay for 208. Crimson elites>>>hazelnut IMO

Last edited:
I don't know if anybody has did there list this way so im not referring to anyone in paticular but I dont believe both the Denims & Corks should be the bottom 2 of anybody's list. Although we've seen Denim on some other Nike's in the past, it still has an unique feel & look to them & hasn't been done over & over. Even though I personally prefer the Denims over the Corks. The Corks are still truly in a league of their own. Very unique detailing nice concept & well executed. Now don't Get me wrong I actually like the Brown Suedes & Mints and believe there both hot but at the end of the day there still just suede, which has been done countless times on Nike's, Jordan's (older J's), and many other brand sneakers. I truly felt that the Brown Suedes shouldn't been a dollar over $180 IMO and I feel the same way about the Black Mints. And again don't get me wrong I feel all the EXT's are nice I might even pic up the Black Mints if I decide to do another pair of Lebron highs but from a uniqueness stand point I don't feel suede screams that. That's just my two cents though.

Last edited:
Jada you should be getting a tracking really soon.

Mines are scheduled delivery on Wednesday talk about fast shipping lol

My BW Camo status still says "In Warehouse", how long does that take?

I've never ordered from END before.
you will get your END package by Wednesday at the latest...great shipping

only drawback is they ship in a cheap plastic bag 
mean.gif

i was furious when i saw the corks in a plastic bag shipped all the way from GB...box was destroyed..shoes were perfect tho

Holy crap END clothing does not play around.....how is it that an INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT can get to me before the nike.com orders i have placed in the past.....my denims order took 3 days.....nikes hub is Memphis, TN too.....nike need to step it up

View media item 484716

Last edited:
I'm almost positive this is scam but I scored a 2nd pair of denim and decided to sell my first pair on ebay and long story short guy decides to buy for $750.00. Told him i will only do it thru paypal and he sends me this BS

View media item 484718

I'm almost positive this is scam but I scored a 2nd pair of denim and decided to sell my first pair on ebay and long story short guy decides to buy for $750.00. Told him i will only do it thru paypal and he sends me this BS

View media item 484718

Lmao why even entertain that offer when clearly they're selling all over the internet for hundreds less.

View media item 484718

Funny thing is that people really fall for things like this or he wouldnt waste his time. Lets say he tries 300 times and only gets 1 person he still came up.

LMAO!!! @icloud, HILARIOUS!!! And Flossmor is around the corner from me, mostly rich folks. Scam it up scam it up!

Has there been any explaination to why the Denims were the odd man out at $180 instead of the $250 EXT price?

Back
Top Bottom