Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

whATS  the availability on the championship pack? will it be as hard to get as last time around? did the last championship pack release overseas?
Call your local house of hoops in your area by I say this weekend so you can find out when is the raffle gonna happen, some niketown stores aren't getting them, so you should call as well. Also call nike.com to see if they are getting them. Yes they will be very hard to get, and I believe it didn't release overseas on the last pack.

black suedes and hazelnuts hit the below $300 mark yet
grin.gif

I would like to know too if anyone's Gold Medal air vents have significantly yellowed? I have both the Gold Medals and Homes which both also have white air vents, and the Gold Medals vents aren't as white as the Homes, but its not really yellow either...maybe it's the way its made or maybe it is on its way to  yellowing lol since its one of the first X models to release....not sure. 
I was searching for my size on Ebay and I found this used pair. Pretty yellowed out...I thought it might look alright cuz the shoe has gold on it, but it kinda just looks nasty lol. The guy who posted the onfeet pics of the Gold Medals a few pages back had crisp, white vents though...I really want to cop the Gold Medals, but if I'm dropping 350+ on a shoe I want it perfect lol.
I took the tissue paper out and put the sneakers in one of those 2 gallon plastic bags.

I also bought one of those 50 count bags of sillica packets off ebay and placed a packet in the box.

So far no yellowing on the vents after several wears.

Don't see it that way.  These aren't that rare.  And the quality has been pretty bad.  So you think you're gonna sell em for 5 plus in a few years?  That is delusional.  Corks yes, these, nope. 

These have little "Collection" value in my opinion and I've been in the game since I bought a pair of J Vs off the shelf in highschool.  The retros, and resellers have devalued the game entirely. 

I can go on ebay and cope DS 1st Games for 400.  GR 7s and 8s for stacks, guess we don't see the game the same way.  Only the VERY RARE are making money.  If you're talking Fruity Peb 4s, All Star 7s, Solar Red V2 lows or Big Apple 6s, there is money, but these won't hold much value. 

AND YES, THIS IS MY OPINION.

Glad you realize it's your opinion. Cause it definitely ain't fact. :lol:

Don't see it that way.  These aren't that rare.  And the quality has been pretty bad.  So you think you're gonna sell em for 5 plus in a few years?  That is delusional.  Corks yes, these, nope. 

These have little "Collection" value in my opinion and I've been in the game since I bought a pair of J Vs off the shelf in highschool.  The retros, and resellers have devalued the game entirely. 

I can go on ebay and cope DS 1st Games for 400.  GR 7s and 8s for stacks, guess we don't see the game the same way.  Only the VERY RARE are making money.  If you're talking Fruity Peb 4s, All Star 7s, Solar Red V2 lows or Big Apple 6s, there is money, but these won't hold much value. 

And yes, this is my opinion. 

Man, the mints must have done something really wrong to you. Why the hatred bro? :smile:

Some of us are just happy to cop a pair of EXTs. Back in the days, we would collect Js for nostalgia. I guess these days, people would collect based on resell value?

What GR Lebron 7 or 8s are selling for a stack? 
laugh.gif
 I must be missing something here

Ok, let's play this game.

eBay......

Nike Lebron 8......

Size 10.5........

Not pre-owned, DEADSTOCK! I don't buy used shoes......

Xmas, Entourage, ASGs, Sprite & Crimson Lows. Even Summit Lakes. None were hard to get back then......

Tell me the discount prices you see?

sneakermane - I just did a search for Completed Listings -> Sold Items Only and the only shoe that sells for that much is the SB colorway. The xmas sold for about 400. DS Summit Lake sold for less than $200.

Quick heads up for any UK members Niketown London have the Hazelnuts and black suedes on the shelf, don't know size range but had a 9.5 UK black on display and saw 6 pairs of each version in the Basketball and NSW areas

Apologies if already posted but don't have time to scrawl back through thread

What GR Lebron 7 or 8s are selling for a stack? 
laugh.gif
 I must be missing something here

Ok, let's play this game.

eBay......

Nike Lebron 8......

Size 10.5........

Not pre-owned, DEADSTOCK! I don't buy used shoes......

Xmas, Entourage, ASGs, Sprite & Crimson Lows. Even Summit Lakes. None were hard to get back then......

Tell me the discount prices you see?
Obviously any shoe is going to be tough to land for retail years after they dropped, but none of those listed shoes go for much more than $200 - $400. Not exactly stacks. Typically the louder shoes are the ones that shoot up once they dry up. Big Bangs being the best recent example.

What did you cop, a size 8? They didn't even have your size.
mean.gif
Copped a 12 for my brother, it's his birthday tomorrow. I aint about that resell life. 

Footlocker has had that checkout timer for months. I used to always laugh because on most GR I have footlocker, champs, eastbay, and footaction open and each site has a different wait time.

Nike website looks like it has made some changes. Hmmmmmm.........

Obviously any shoe is going to be tough to land for retail years after they dropped, but none of those listed shoes go for much more than $200 - $400. Not exactly stacks. Typically the louder shoes are the ones that shoot up once they dry up. Big Bangs being the best recent example.
All depends on your shoe size and shoe availability, I cant find a pair of south beach 9s for under $999 in my size, cant even find the summit lakes in my size 

am i the only one with the broken navbar up top and when they try to click the colorways of the shoe they don't work ??? :smh: >:

103icn4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom