OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Exactly. If they still had the means to do so at the end of the run for the Xs, they would have extended the lifespan of the X iD. No way will they take a hiatus and then re-introduce it after such a period of time.

Kind of want to do this, but I don't think I quite nailed the color blocking. Maybe an icy sole?

I think the icy sole would provide some nice contrast.  What do you think about a white outsole or the lighter colored GITD?  One of those might look better in the long run.  I also thought red might look good with this

They DEFINITELY will not be bringing the LeBron X back to NikeID.
We learned from Nike, there are no definates.  They probably wont bring them back during the season, cause that would not seem right. But if they made the highest profit margin from any shoe sold off the X's, I wouldn't be surprised if its released again some time down the road(summer/off season).

I'd be willing to put some money down that they don't return the X on ID

has Nike ever done that before anyway? brought back a previously retired shoe on ID?

IMO Nike is smarter than that... Bringing back an older shoe model will only devalue and distract consumers from the current one... Nike may consider what you like better but that's not gonna make them bring it back because you like more than the current model... With nike it either you like it or you don't... No inbetween!

And id say add the icy sole it'll set it off for sure...

I'd be willing to put some money down that they don't return the X on ID

has Nike ever done that before anyway? brought back a previously retired shoe on ID?

To my knowledge, no. With the exception of shoes like air max and air force. Pretty sure they've never done it with a signature model. They aren't gonna do it.

It's just good customer service to reply and let people know that their voice is heard, it won't happen though. Like mentioned earlier, you never know who is writing and/or reading the emails. It just hasn't been done and I don't see it happening.

Let's get back on track though with this thread! Excited to see some chroma orders come in here soon (hopefully soon* lol)

Damn... 50 day delivery time listed now.

Hope this doesn't push back my pair that started a couple weeks ago.  Wouldn't be surprised...

Original form of payment is refunded

PayPal payment means it'll go back into PayPal account.

Debit/Credit cards will be back on the card after 3-5 days.

Gift cards will be reloaded.

X elite isnt coming back to iD no way, no how

that would totally undermine the release of the 11

the purchase of new materials wouldnt be justified by the very small amount of people that want the X elite to return.

true, they still may have a small amount of certain colors and a large amount of others left over, but thats why nike recycles that material and makes other stuff out of it. (including shoes)

this is the same thing that happens with returns of worn shoes and iDs that people return if they cant be resold.

sorry to say it...but X elite is done on iD (prob until lebron retires)

View media item 665189
PPumper  that purple is oh so nice!!!!! I could see a dope Ravens inspired ID being cooked up with the XI's.

Damn I wish I had more than a 10% off voucher 
mean.gif

What color is the toebox swoosh if you don't mind me asking? They came out clean as hell :pimp:

First Summit Lake Hill colorway I've ever liked.

My "Summit Lake" ID's just came in. Let me know what yall think...
yes SIR! YES....SIR!

MATTER OF FACT! please post up that color combination please for those of us who can afford the exorbitant price tag to recreate these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom