OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Been waiting to see the gamma blue soles. Those came out amazing! I have the SLH 9's but I like how you added the black base. Definitely dilutes the loudness of the SLH cw

nthat.gif

yes SIR! YES....SIR!

MATTER OF FACT! please post up that color combination please for those of us who can afford the exorbitant price tag to recreate these.
@TEKtheMAESTRO

Below is the color combination...

OVERLAY: Solid Anodized Court Purple 

BASE: Black

DYNAMIC FLYWIRE: Black

BASE SWOOSH: White

OVERLAY SWOOSH: Black

OUTSOLE: Translucent Gamma Blue

LACE: Black

LINING: Gamma Blue

Yes finally pics of the gamma blue sole. They look like they're glowing. :wow: Man I'm gonna have to order my iDs real soon. The purple is sick too. I wonder how the purple chroma matches up to it. I was thinking about using that with the gamma sole.

really surprised you chose to tone down the fly wire

almost every lebron id and release has contrasting fly wire

alotta people woulda put gamma speckles and fly wire but it's cleaner without it

Last edited:
Everytime I see someone elses pair, I get more and more and MORE impatient for mine...

I almost regret getting the Chroma option...

It better have been worth the wait.

Dang dude, you knocked it out of the park with that purple and gamma pair.  Does anybody else quickly go over to the site and start fiddling around?? Lol unbelievable how different the render looks!

Can't wait to get my blackouts with the gmma blue sole, liner and fly wire. It's gonna pop for sure.

excellent execution on the hornets man!

Wish I placed an ID at that November 18th mark lol. Got too lazy and kept procrastinating on color schemes. Now theres a 50 day delivery time? I guess with all the holidays coming up it's expected........

really surprised you chose to tone down the fly wire

almost every lebron id and release has contrasting fly wire

alotta people woulda put gamma speckles and fly wire but it's cleaner without it
That was my exact take. I really didn't want to over due it. I see how speckles and contrasting flywire adds touch to the shoe...but for this one I just felt less was more.

Blue/Purple with a white sole, red lining and flywire, white lateral swoosh, black medial swoosh and black hyperfuse

oh nice I've been waiting to see how that color looks like, that's why my iD orders are at a standstill. What's the new date of arrival they gave you?

oh nice I've been waiting to see how that color looks like, that's why my iD orders are at a standstill. What's the new date of arrival they gave you?

They didn't give me one. Just said via email that they will ship by 12/10. So who knows at this point...

I'd just like them before Christmas...although they did make it my worth the wait (i'll explain later when the shoes arrive)

I wish someone near a Niketown would go in and take better pics of all the iD sample so we get the true colors, not that poor lighting crap we got months ago...

i liked these ID's much more than the FI's

Saw that video too but had the opposite reaction lol. Made me love my FI so much more.

Side note on that pair tho, that's highway robbery. The anodized orange and orange base come out nothing like the rendering. Rendering shows matching oranges and his actual pair show 2 very different oranges.

I have a question ..

I dont know if i should get the XDR outsole or the regular one .

I will wear them outside and inside .. Does the regular one rub down superfast ?

Back
Top Bottom