OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Did they just come out from a bath? :lol:

I kid I kid what color are the speckles? That's the only time I'd use speckles is to be closest to the base color. Shoe looks dope as hell. This probably my favorite out of your iDs(they look good too). Got anymore coming?

Did they just come out from a bath? :lol:

I kid I kid what color are the speckles? That's the only time I'd use speckles is to be closest to the base color. Shoe looks dope as hell. This probably my favorite out of your iDs(they look good too). Got anymore coming?

Thanks!! They are actually purple speckles and they had to clean up nice! Lol but they remind me of the aways with the speckles it goes so well with them... Uhm I'm actually waiting on nike to refund me for these and send me another discount code and I'll probably order two more by tomorrow then I'll be about done...

These shoes are coming out way better then how they look when your on nikid. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on my man on the moon 1&2 LeBron now.

Very nice, I like the Dunkman and Superman.
Can't wait for my two pairs to arrive. Ordered last week in November.

I ordered my white south beaches on november 17th ... its currently dec 23rd and ive gotten a free Nike sweatshirt and a full refund when they ship because of this delay 

not only have some gotten free (which I did)

but others even got it topped off with a 50.00 gift card from NDC

Back
Top Bottom