OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Got the "almost finished" email from Nike and the very next day got the "there's been a delay.. rescheduled to ship in a month" wtf? anybody else got this?
A pair of my dunks did that last week. I was told by a rep that the is a automated email my shoes shipped a couple days later. Just keep checking under my order on your nike account you will receive tracking info on there days before you get the email.

All of the Nikeid delays have been due to the lunar new year according to the Nike rep I talked to. I'm not complaining since I'm getting 4 pairs for free! The money is going right back to them for 4 pairs of Gumbo's, so...

I made this on NikeID a while back because I was thinking about grabbing a pair themed after my alma mater.

I'm pretty pissed that I can't go back and do the same shoe with these color options now.

The Gumbo Collection doesn't let you do the navy outsole, apparently, and the non-gumbo iD doesn't let you use Forging Iron accents anymore. Garbage.

Last edited:
^yea they been stripped that FI option from the OG non-Gumbo. I lost 3 that were in my locker that had FI.

Last edited:
is this blasphemous??? Kobe V inspired
I don't think it's blasphemous at all.  I think that the Prelude 5s are the best out of the bunch in terms of colors.  I messed around with a few different variations, and might order one after I do a Ring Night colorway.

Just to piggyback off your version, here's what I came up with:

Black upper, yellow hyperfuse with gamma blue graffiti, black posite with purple speckle, yellow/green medial and lateral swoosh, red flywire, red lace lock, yellow/green LBJ logo, green glow sole, purple shank plate, "finals mvp x2" ID on tongue in red.

And if the GUMBO option disappears before I can order, I'll go with this:

I was torn between all of these. I choose the 2nd pair, the plain Yeezy colorway, I'm low key. Don't like a lot of loud colors too much.  i'll see how they look, might send them back. I'm loving that flash lime.

Last edited:
Finally Chroma arrived after 2.5 months
mean.gif
Worth the wait
eyes.gif

Blue/purple Chroma, red swoosh/lining, GITD medial Swoosh, and flash lime FW/outsole

"Megatron Bron"
Those are dope man, that flash lime outsole is so nice.  Good choices. 
nthat.gif

That wait is killer, after my first pair and that 2.5 months, I can't bring myself to buy another pair, even with like 5 colorways I want to make. 

I still really want to "borrow" @Mez 0ne's dunkman ID, and add a flash lime sole (he used a clear sole on his pair), to look something like this: 

Really might have to pull the trigger on these with my remaining discount code...

Thinking about getting this. Still playing with adding a pop of color somewhere, anywhere but I like the White on White Graffiti I got here with the GITD Flywire, Medial Swoosh, Lace Lock, and Logo. 

Debating on the Solid White Outsole or Clear, or GITD

You will scuff those up literally the minute you put them on, for some reason the posite shows scuffs/dirt super easy, and not just on light colors - the matte black is horrible if you plan on playing in them. Scuffs show and won't go, and since I know most here don't use their kicks solely for hooping, I'm just giving a word of warning.

You will scuff those up literally the minute you put them on, for some reason the posite shows scuffs/dirt super easy, and not just on light colors - the matte black is horrible if you plan on playing in them. Scuffs show and won't go, and since I know most here don't use their kicks solely for hooping, I'm just giving a word of warning.
Thanks for Tip! 

Back to the Drawing Board on these... is it seriously taking months to get em however?

I balled in my south beach and the matte black did scuff up. I'll try cleaning them up (didn't plan to since ima ball in them) and see if it would come off.

KVN

Got another email from Nike not only am i getting a full refund but they also gave me a $100 Gift card.. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom