Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Unfortunately Nene is gonna have his way with Kaman in the post. Griffin needs to have 20 rebounds.

Al Harrington
glasses.gif

Tough loss. We had our chances, but the Nugs made the shots when they needed to. Melo just wasn't going to let this one slip away.

So BDiddy is hurt, Foye is out, EGordon is hurt and could miss a few more games and Kaman is out 2-3 weeks?
I guess it's a good time for Aminu to show what he can do and Griffin needs to step up even more.
I know he can do better and dominate both the offense and defense.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Thanks for not messing up the SPURS winning streak against y'all.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Just one question....

Are Clippers fans just Laker/KOBE haters?....Because if so....
ohwell.gif

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
why dont you close your sad mouth up for once?

someone who spends more time hating on a team more than his own team needs to get a life or find a clue on how to get a life...

NOW that the trash has been put to the side this team really has a bright future. Kaman and Baron davis being out will do this team good.

Last nights game was competitive....well almost.. Alot of mistakes but thats what a young inexperienced team will get you.

I am no clipper fan but i follow them because my brother is a fan. you gotta like what you see in bledsoe.

and it just seems that this team is a train wreck whenever baron or kaman are out on the floor... Really ifyou guys cantrade either of them for a servicable center or late 1st rounder i would consider that a victory. These two clearly no their time is up in LA and it shows when they are on the court. looks like they disrupt the flow and chemistry of the team.

Clippers are my 2nd favorite team, I've been watching them since the Manning/Harper/Benjamin/Grant/Norman/Smith glory days lol

it's pretty sad how they always get the injury bug like this

they have good players on paper, hopefully they can turn this around

It's unfortunate that we're dealing with injuries yet again, but with the increased minutes our young Clips are getting, it's only going to benefit us in the long run once we have a healthy squad. 

As I've said before, I love the effort they're playing with, and you can tell they're really trying...Hopefully it can translate to some wins soon. 

Originally Posted by LARidah23

It's unfortunate that we're dealing with injuries yet again, but with the increased minutes our young Clips are getting, it's only going to benefit us in the long run once we have a healthy squad. 

As I've said before, I love the effort they're playing with, and you can tell they're really trying...Hopefully it can translate to some wins soon. 
Hopefully.  The schedule gets much easier for a while, starting tomorrow.  These next games will be a real test of whether the team really is improving, as they are games we should win, even with the injuries. 

Damn, Clipps my second Favorite team in the L as well.

It is really sad that ya'll are cursed though
laugh.gif

I didnt believe it at first, but at least get to se more of Griffin dominate

As long as we let E-Bled, Aminu, Griffin & Gordon gain more on-court chemistry I could careless what are record will end up being. I bet next season we don't have this same misfortune esp. after we S&T Kaman to Det for Prince + fillers.

Back
Top Bottom