OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I just realized how little I care about regular season wins and losses :lol: Like that Jazz win would have had me hyped a couple years ago and these Bucks and Nets losses would have ruined my day :lol:

I get more excited seeing Mann develop :lol:

I just realized how little I care about regular season wins and losses :lol: Like that Jazz win would have had me hyped a couple years ago and these Bucks and Nets losses would have ruined my day :lol:

I get more excited seeing Mann develop :lol:

We’re all slowly getting de-conditioned from all the years of so few wins that everyone was a big deal. :lol:

3rd quarter and last 5min has to improve

The Clippers have to get better during these times if we are to make a deep playoff run.

yah thats the one i mentioned a few posts back

crunch time stats needs to improve in the playoffs for sure

simmons also mentioned he doesnt trust a team (clippers) that doesnt know their finishing 5 and when i first heard it i disagreed but thinking about it and watching the last game, they really are still finding what works but they better find it soon so that group could gel and be ready by playoffs

As I said before, I don’t get why Serge hasn’t not been included in closing groups.

P C H P C H - is there some analytics I’m missing that justifies our best rim protector and a credible 3 point threat being on the bench in crunch time?

good effort by our guys without kawhi but don’t think we’ll pull off this with it being so close

pg drives and theres no call on any contact

celtics drives and the slightest breeze and the whistles blown

only upside tonight is that luke can barely crack the line-up kawhi and morris out

only upside tonight is that luke can barely crack the line-up kawhi and morris out

And he was a trash the few minutes he played. Seemed like every Celtic who took a shot when guarded by Luke made a 3.

not so far fetch to be in the play-in tourney now if they dont pick it up after the break

1614756190652.jpeg

So, I was bored and took a deep dive into our losses. 7 of the 13, either PG, Kawhi or both did not play. Pat missed some of them too.

Based on this information, I don’t want to panic about where we are and what our ceiling is. However; I would not be opposed to a personnel move before the season resumes.

i think this is one season where you really couldnt use that as an excuse because maybe outside of utah, everyone has had to deal with the same issues or worse

Back
Top Bottom