OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

sloppy play, shots not dropping (plus taking bad shots) with the pels shooting lights out and getting into the paint at will, yeah we're gonna be dropping this game

Yeah, I’m out.

Same team as last year. I owe Doc an apology.

Notwithstanding my post above, I’m not hitting her panic button yet (aside from being ready to move on from Pat “Always Hurt” Beverly). Need to see a strong bounce-back performance tonight though.

Notwithstanding my post above, I’m not hitting her panic button yet (aside from being ready to move on from Pat “Always Hurt” Beverly). Need to see a strong bounce-back performance tonight though.

not in panic mode yet myself, but slowly jumping on board with looking into options to trade away pat bev now due to his lack of ability to stay consistently healthy.

i don't think a trade is something we'll see due to the cap space issue plus there not being anybody out there worth throwing away assets for at the moment. only hoping for george hill to get the buyout and we pick him up to be our starting PG with pat coming off the bench.

aside from roster changes, we better hope that defense shows up playoff time and we actually start driving to the basket as opposed to chucking up jump shots all game long

^^^ Agree that a trade is unlikely. Still 10 days to go the deadline though. So we’ll see.

Last night was embarrassing, but I’m kind of willing to say it was - partially - a scheduling loss. Road trip, all star break, one home game, road trip again is kind of disjointed. Plus, team might have been looking ahead to the Mavs a bit.

The move to put Morris in the starting line up had to happen. So far, so good.

hate these damn local commentators

coolest give n go ever, really? when did you start watchin bball? yestrday? tf

stuttering but good finish to the half

got to come out the 3rd with some 5hr energy

i feel like the refs has had it in for him now too, we've been begging him to drive and get to the line but when he does he gets no calls so it discourages him

Defense down the stretch was great. PG goes down too easily on drives. The difference between his drives and Kawhi’s are Kawhi is finishing through contact every single time. PG always ends up on the floor :lol:

Defense down the stretch was great. PG goes down too easily in drives. The difference between his drives and Kawhi’s are Kawhi is ginishing through contact every single time. PG always ends up on the floor :lol:

Exactly. Tatum on the Celtics has the same issue as PG going to the basket. They contort and try to hang in the air to get a shot off, when they really need to try and go through the defender like Kawhi does.

I'm past the point of actually caring about wins and losses with this team. Of course the Clippers need to win games and that will happen.

However 3rd quarter and crunch time efficiency is what I want to see improve with this team.

Time to move on from Beverly. Although I just don't think the Clippers have trade assets to offer to make a big splash...at least not without a 3rd or 4th team in the mix.

Y'all might call me crazy, but I'm ok with parting with any combo of mook/zubac/Beverly/LPL/kennard if it means getting back a player like Lowry and some parts.

I think the buyout market will be where the Clippers flourish depending on what's out there.

I have confidence in the Clippers front office to make the right move(s)...I know you guys do too.

IMO, there’s nobody we could realistically trade for right now that would make me feel like we’d have the edge to make it to the Finals. I like Lowry, but if we have to give up multiple rotation players to get him, I think it would end up basically being a wash.

At the end of the day, whoever else is on the roster, we’re going to need both PG and Kawhi to play like stars in the playoffs to get far.

Back
Top Bottom