OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

he can play as in all players in the nba can play because its the nba...

thats all

We traded Fi and a second rounder to the Kings for another second rounder. Has to be related to another move or at least at attempt at another move. Could just be clearing a roster spot for a buy out guy.

igh, cant believe patpats still our backup pg after all these years, cant we at least get someone who an jump?

also move on from louwill, we all know dudes gon suck in the playoffs but you tolerate cuz hes good in the regular season

right now he cant shot, he cant pass, he cant facilitate, he cant defend...

best win of the season for sure

wow

no like slander tonight, now if he can just play like that every night...

after that disgusting first half i turned off the game and now im just seeing that both tmann and luke had good games tonight?

surprised considering i thought we would be dropping this one but ill take this win lol

Way to play in the second half clippers

Down 80-59 with 6:15 to go in the 3rd.

Props to Kennard and Mann. Even Pat Pat had a big dunk put back in there

Last edited:
that was a crazy decision by lue but it worked, not sure if doc would have done the same thing at least not in the middle of the third

i hope this ignites a fire in them, kawhi definitely seemed like he took it to the heart

Last edited:
after that disgusting first half i turned off the game and now im just seeing that both tmann and luke had good games tonight?

surprised considering i thought we would be dropping this one but ill take this win lol

i got home literally when the score was 88-68. I was too lazy to find something else to watch:lol:

This was the first time all season Luke looked confident. Every shot he took looked confident. Every time he got the ball he either shot or made a quick, aggressive move. There’s no reason he shouldn’t be a 15-3-4 guy off the bench on 45-38-85

wow just watched the highlights of the second half and our bench guys legit brought us back in the game lmao

lukes gotta play with this kind of confidence going forward and loving how much better mann has gotten each game. gonna need these two guys to keep this play up and assuming they're still on the team and make the short rotation, they'll be huge come playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom