OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Being these back and call it a day
9D5913B8-BFE1-42C7-9397-F88CCD1126DB.jpeg

luka is so good but dudes annoyin af

he makes it he complains, he misses he complains, a wind blows in the arena he complains
aren't players & ref getting annoyed with his antics? thought I saw a article somewhere

I knew beating the Mavs on their home court 2 games in a row was going to be tough, but I’m still annoyed.

And, just going off memory, we been big trash in national TV games this season.

this should be a big signal to make a move and if its got to be big the so be it

even if its a wash, in the playoffs the roster shrinks anyways and rather have a consistent finishing 5 to end games

Bruh! We are sooooo trash! Can't seem to get on any winning streaks. Don't know what it is but I do know this team isn't it! This is a team that doesn't have a so called "switch " so I'm not expecting much change come playoff time. Won't be surprised if we end up falling in the standing and be 1 of the play in teams. So frustrating!

^^^ Yeah, there just seems to be something intangible missing with this squad. Guess I’ll call it “killer instinct” for lack of a better term. Just doesn’t seem to be there, or at least not nearly often enough.

Time to wash hands with several players on this roster.

Imo Beverly and LPL for sure

Or keep beverly and get a starting level pg in front of him.

Love Beverly, but if he's not gonna play, he's of no use.

Trying to stay level headed with this team. We are down 2 starters...

But we should be winning without those 2 guys.

We will never get chemistry issues worked out with this roster because someone is always out.

I feel like the team/coaching staff is slightly misguided as to what the issue is to start with.

Every player not named ibaka, Leonard or George needs to be available for trade. Not saying the roster needs to be turned over.

Get a 3rd team involved and be ready to cut ties with anyone other than the before mentioned 3 to get Lowry if possible.

You win with players that are of a championship mindset and focused.

This team doesn't seem to be focused.

Imo

Last edited:
Given the teams current roster, coaches etc...
We should be:
Better defensively
Better in crunch time
More focused

No changes need to be made to this roster for those 3 things to happen.

Just can't figure out why it isn't happening.

To see this team struggle with simple stuff like making post entry passes to kawhi is infuriating.

i think its a personality issue, there just isnt that so called leader in the group

lowry was that in toronto and parker in san antonio

as great as kawhi is, he just isnt a leader like lebron or mj or kobe and i think thats where the issue lies and he isnt goign to change and pg just says the wrong things all the time and thats why people hate him

ive said it here all the time, they can all talk about camaraderie and being best friends with each other but when a player goes down on the ground, how many times do other players rush to help them out? just watch kawhi when those things happen or someone makes a good play, he isnt one to give them a dap and say "good play" and to an extent the team needs that to come from their best player

i dont know who they can get with that type of personality at this point, cp would have been great but they just dont have enough to get him in the offseason, lowry would help a lot too but im not sure if thats a possibility

the team is insanely talented but there are trust issues there

it is crazy though that we are talking about this team like theyve been together for 5-6 years when its technically just the second year, expectations were super high and i think some of them cant take that pressure, pg definitely seems like it at times and that snowballs from top to bottom

i feel like im rambling too much but i do think this team as is is good enough to win them all but they either have to get along so well that they just start clicking or kawhi and pg just develops that killer instinct to carry them over and do what mj did and just bully their teammates to playing better, i am not convinced either will happen, at least not this year

I agree rfx45 rfx45

I wanna be fair to this team...I really do.
The Clippers are 10 games over .500
Only 2 games out of the number 2 spot in the West
Down 2 starters

But
We are 4-6 in the last 10
Losing to teams we should beat
Still haven't progressed as a team
Not playing good defense
Not executing when bootys get tight

We need a pg that can get this team a few easy buckets. Lowry/hill/ball...pick one, but make it happen.

really surprised clips still #1 in 3pt %, the way theyve been playing/shooting, i figured they'd drop below 40% by now

clips stats.png

and is tonight the night lamelo makes like 10 3pointers?

Kennard not seeing the court tonight so far despite a 20 point lead...interesting.

luke's getting beat out by how surprisingly great reggie has been shooting this year lol to add on top of that, mann has been excellent as well so luke will be the odd man out of the rotation.

i read somewhere that we wanted to lock up luke long term as hes still young and we can still develop him or to eventually use him as an asset if needed in a trade.

seeing how his minutes have been limited this season, i am now wishing we held off on resigning him so early, but again thats hindsight and i still do think he can be valuable to the team, unfortunately it doesn't look like it'll be this season

Prime Ticket name going away to be replaced by Bally Sports :frown:

I’ve been watching Prime Ticket for 30 years.

is it gon be available on regular cable?

and these hornets commentators really called him lemon pepper lou :lol:

Back
Top Bottom