OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

this is what i dont get, mann was effective starting with him and patbev dealin with book and cp, so why go back to morris starting?

I agree, but doesn’t really matter since nobody for us is shooting well. We’re lucky this game is as close as it is.

true but at least they keep cp from getting going, without a faster defender cps getting to his spot

hey can still adjust though, they got time

These dudes going to give me a heart attack. The Suns want to give us this game and we’re not taking advantage.

just barely home to catch the third and shooting is terrible on both sides it seems like, fatigue getting to us huh

Just doesn’t seem like our guys have a lot of legs left. Missed so many shots last night that we normally make, including FTs. That’s really what it came down to. Sure there were some questionable calls, but we had numerous opportunities to take the lead in the 4th and just didn’t make the shots.

i am only hanging hope that they can make a 3-1 comeback is that all games except game 3 was insanely close and one call in the clips favor in 2 of those games and its the clips with a 3-1 lead

(and if pg would/could make shots, that would be nice too)

plus the universe has a weird way of playing things out this way, last year they lost that 3-1 and this year they get to be on the opposite side plus its already been a weird year

so its really pointless to give up hope now, to get this far without the centerpiece signee they got (ibaka) and their best player being out is incredible, just got to take it one game at a time

but in the end, it really might just be the two healthiest team that makes it to the finals but who knows, this team likes to fight with their backs against the wall

also my bro was at the game last night and while i keep telling him he jinxed the team, he did give me the free tee they were giving out and i do love it

D0A1C508-3BAD-46C9-830B-618E086CFD01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom